Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    Anybody know what speaker this is?

https://esa.com.pl/revolution-no-9/?lang=en

nb8uemxjpbxh.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    You're assuming the person is a male....
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Those are both males :#
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    ^^^ palindromes rock. (yeah, I know, that's not one)

Meanwhile, in Lego land... nice to see they didn't blow the R&D budget on Thing. :#
    nh6t667bcgho.png

• maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    Careful pulling into the driveway in that RX-7.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    maxward wrote: »
    Careful pulling into the driveway in that RX-7.

On the bright side, thieves will have a very hard time stealing the cat.
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    Tom[/quote]

audioluvr wrote: »
    Those are both males :#

Do tell how you came to think that
  • treitz3
    Man, I'd love to hear THAT instrument!

How in the world do they get it from venue to venue? That's taller than the length of my full sized truck!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    treitz3 wrote: »
    gri9vytwi98c.png

Tom

NYC Flatiron?
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    edited December 2022
    Clipdat wrote: »
    35bj2XVk.S7U_JzzHa-(edit).jpg?t=163251851129
    I remember the first time I rode in one of those cars back in the 90s. it was the first time I experienced wicked, scary, uncontrolled (to me, bc I was the passenger and behind the service center on a narrow car lot) acceleration and the same in braking, all in less than 8 seconds. I'm not easily scared in vehicles, but I was in this thing.

side note - those of you with fast(ish) cars who think dealer techs don't dog your cars when you're in for maintenance? you're/we're deluding your/ourselves lol

I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    posts like the one in this photo make me glad I'm not on SM. gag. I can't believe they even talked racecar guy into being in the photo.
    OleBoot wrote: »
    q7yeanxp38ix.png

I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    DaveHo wrote: »
    NYC Flatiron?

Don't really know. What I do know is that this is one of the most (to me) iconic buildings I know of. Very unique and this was the first shot of it under construction that I had ever seen. I thought it was cool, so I shared it with the forum.

Tom

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    msg wrote: »
    Clipdat wrote: »
    35bj2XVk.S7U_JzzHa-(edit).jpg?t=163251851129
    I remember the first time I rode in one of those cars back in the 90s. it was the first time I experienced wicked, scary, uncontrolled (to me, bc I was the passenger and behind the service center on a narrow car lot) acceleration and the same in braking, all in less than 8 seconds. I'm not easily scared in vehicles, but I was in this thing.

side note - those of you with fast cars who think dealer techs don't dog your cars when you're in for maintenance? you're deluding yourselves lol

My uncle had one and said you could spin the tires in any gear.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    DaveHo wrote: »
    gri9vytwi98c.png

Tom

NYC Flatiron?

It's Times Square before it was.
    Hammerstein's Victoria Theatre of Varieties is over on the far right of the photo.

https://pastvu.com/p/361641

7th ave on the right. Broadway to the left. Pic is taken from approx. W 43rd st.
  • mhardy6647
    msg wrote: »
    Got bass?

anpooftl8hgi.png

No treble

Hard to finger.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    That's why he has the pulls for the frets
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • msg
    I swear to goodness, Mark, if I have to look at another cat pic heading the latest pictures page for another week, I'm gonna...! Well, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but something! Or nothing. Yeah. Probably nothing.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Mind you -- I wouldn't admit this just anywhere... but I had to read this one several times. Then I laughed loudly enough that it caught Mrs. H's attention*. :#

95feqxjaqg7d.png

Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited December 2022
    I don't get it... :#

Oh....now I do. :D:D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Man, I'd love to hear THAT instrument!

How in the world do they get it from venue to venue? That's taller than the length of my full sized truck!

Tom

Short box truck or 53' trailer 😊
  • treitz3
    Somehow, that reminds me of Russ....

Tom