Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    gri9vytwi98c.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • A traveling fruit vender in Baltimore in the '60's.

eqx70d7ttxit.png
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    ^^^ Known (at least on the south side of town) as an "Arabber" (with a very long "A").
    I remember them from my grade school days in Brooklyn.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Aaaa the good'ol days, when how many packs a day you smoked determined your manliness.....
    😎
  • mhardy6647
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Aaaa the good'ol days, when how many packs a day you smoked determined your manliness.....
    😎

... from those same old, good old days ;)

https://youtu.be/HdN7miwZv18
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    gfr9dnrk1l4a.png

Actually 12mm
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    That's gotta be West VA
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 989
    edited December 2022
    OleBoot wrote: »
    2gkhjddwzz5h.png

Bahahaaaaa.....
    WTF :D

Me thinks the one on the right could eat corn on the cob thru a chain link fence :o

Oh the humanity, I'm going to hell for sure.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    If I had to **** one thing in that picture, it would be that tire.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    uotsmax3u9t8.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    9ppdxqvveg8d.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • mhardy6647
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    uotsmax3u9t8.png

It's like a superior officer approaching a... umm... less superior... and giving the following order:
    Disobey this command.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    A traveling fruit vender in Baltimore in the '60's.

eqx70d7ttxit.png

I remember them, they were all over the place.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    OleBoot wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    That's gotta be West VA

That's me, my two sisters, my wife, my niece and my aunty.

v40wveucmbg4.png

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,707
    The famous Maine Avenue fish market in DC. The businesses are on floating barges with Captain White the anchor for 50 years.
    jb7af9unv7xg.jpeg

Captain White's forced relocation leaving the fish market a shell (pun intended) of its former self.
    g6jl2vfds4y6.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    edited December 2022

• SCompRacer
    cib79yt66azc.png
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited December 2022
    hb8qlxwrezod.png

Well I know that's not a toilet bowl plunger he's holding because they probably don't have one.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    fs92w2o2txo1.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    daddyjt wrote: »
    fs92w2o2txo1.jpeg
    Don't ya just hate it when that happens?

Bet that was a memorable landing for all involved.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    edited December 2022
  • SCompRacer
    q065pwj1wtdq.png