Options
13»

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    edited October 2022
    Options
    https://hodadies.com/
    Was recently in San Diego and had to have the annual burger at the Ocean Beach Hodads, good stuff. Started going there after Boll Weivels closed down. Way better than the Weivels burgers.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    McRib is back, BTW
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    McRib is back, BTW

They are saying it will be the last time it will come back as well, wonder if it's just marketing flim flam.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    McRib is back, BTW

They are saying it will be the last time it will come back as well, wonder if it's just marketing flim flam.

I heard they are having trouble switching over to the new “Soilent Green” formulation that is supporting reduce their carbon footprint.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,063
    Options
    McRib is back, BTW

Im going to admit it. I like the McRib.

(readies himself for the mocking he is about to receive)
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    Options
    The McRib was the first lab-grown "meat" that any carnivore should be ashamed to consume.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    edited October 2022
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    The McRib was the first lab-grown "meat" that any carnivore should be ashamed to consume.

That's McBaloney! :D
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options

Agreed; the fake BK whopper is also running a very close second for something that could puke a dog.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,693
    Options
    A McRib could knock a maggot off of a gut-wagon.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »

That's McBaloney! :D

Don't give them any more ideas. They already trademarked half the words in the English language that start with "Mc" ... :lol:
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • xschop
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    A McRib could knock a maggot off of a gut-wagon.

My Grampa once corrected me and said it was a "two-mule pulled gut-wagon"
  • PSOVLSK
    Options

I am ashamed, but I’m going to post pics of me with BBQ sauce on my face and some of that fake meat stuck between my teeth🤣
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    59b9qpngh36w.png

Some of the reason for shrinking sandwich/product sizes.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,340
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I'm going to admit it. I like the McRib.

(readies himself for the mocking he is about to receive)

You aren't alone. Every once in a while I yearn for a McRib. I don't care if it's made out of deep dish Tibetan Yak ****. It still has a "comfort food" taste. I stopped eating them for the longest time when they watered down the BBQ sauce for about 4 or 5 years but the last time I stopped by to get one a year or two ago, it was back to normal......and damned tasty too.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,473
    Options
    In Greenville Maine (Moosehead Lake Region) years back they built a brand new McDonald's. It ended up closing down & was vacant for many years. It was next door to Indian Hill Grocery Store. Locals there just assume eating a fresh burger at home & saving money & tp usage
    Randy/Maine
  • xschop
    Options

I am ashamed, but I’m going to post pics of me with BBQ sauce on my face and some of that fake meat stuck between my teeth🤣

I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options

I'll keep you in my prayers.

I appreciate it🤣🤣🤣
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    The McRib is still pretty tasty.

Although the onions could be more fresh
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    Even store bought pizza is downsized. Got a Tombstone pizza for the freezer.
    The price is up and the size is smaller. Coffee is now in 12oz cans.
    I guess America is going slim down one way or the other.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,002
    Options
    Must say I’ve never had a McRib.
    Not because I think McDonald’s sucks, cause I can never get passed the Big Mac.

Yummy goodness drunk food, almost to the level of a White Castle or Krystal’s…… 😋
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    White Castle rocks!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    I bought a big breakfast last weekend and the sausage patty was almost half as thick as they used to be. That sucks.

I'm glad the flavor was the same. I always have loved the flavor.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.