Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited July 2022
    Tony M wrote: »
    It's nice to be "able" to "work in the cottage on stuff".

Remember when I only had a path through that front room?

Yes, I remember seeing a small path way Tony! I hope you and the miss are well.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Someone on Quora asked "How long could a professional human fighter stay alive if attacked by an average-sized adult polar bear bent on eating him? If they had a pocket knife, could they potentially go home with bear meat?"

wkbts7bbtjnw.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    I just took a OCD test.

:D Yea, I still have it.

https://upbeatnews.com/spa/take-this-quiz-to-find-out-if-youve-got-ocd?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=mr&utm_content=qu_mr_003&utm_campaign=un_qu_ocdq_spa_dt_us_0826_001_mr&utm_term=ocdq&gdq=on

QUIZ RESULTS
    100% OCD Sensitive

You have a killer eye for spotting the tiniest, most minute, errors and mistakes, and it's very important to you to correct them. This special combination is what makes you a perfectionist in everything you do. It's great that you want things to always go right, however, this can make it difficult for you to progress. Remember to give yourself a break sometimes!
  • Tony M
    I glued the M5B's magnets today. :)

cfdwp97as4iu.jpg

u48broyhbvph.jpg

wfqkkpanwer0.jpg

s6a38kbs8hjf.jpg

I'll listen to them tomorrow.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    edited July 2022
    Headline in newspaper today.
    No disrespect, but maybe the search is on the wrong orbiting round ball.

c3spww8t0izl.png

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199
    ^^Maybe a Porch Pirate ?

2j9xj2gehbtt.jpg

Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I -- ahem -- umm -- I liked the looks of the Mustang II. :blush:
    Especially the... ahhhm... fastback.

4094971734_1d56bfacde_b.jpgMustang II Cobra by JOHN LLOYD, on Flickr
    p0wbpspc7qwl.png
    source: https://www.velocityjournal.com/journal/1976/ford/1144/pictures.html

Everything else about them was kind of sad, but they looked all right (to me, at any rate*).

c63kfodbw5p9.png

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Since I am not much of a people person, I've been thinking about putting one of these outside our mudroom door.

gxdrq9ecd8g5.png

(originally seen @ ASR)

That would go great at my deer lease cabin...would make a good boot scraper too
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    gm7wvjn7pz42.png

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *