Was my thread taken down?

I was taking to you guys about my experience with have the virus and now when I click on your comments it says the page is missing? Anyone know what happened?
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    A virus has been turned into a political subject. Sad, but true. This thread will be closed as well.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    I just checked too, it's gone.

Wonder why it was deleted?
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited December 2021
    So how you doing today?
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    The powers that be have stated more than once they will remove them regardless.
    They looked, they seen, they disappeared it.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    There’s only one person on this forum allowed to speak about Covid - even when it comes to personal experience.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    ACE inhibitors as a prophylactic.... little insider secret.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    So how you doing today?

It just lingers on and on. Thanks for asking. I don't wish this on anyone

Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care
    Randy/Maine
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    LOL!! Was the meme that bad?

I hope you’re on the mend, and feeling better soon..
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,963
    It's getting tough to have a "Clubhouse" these days.
    Hang in there and get well soon!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Who is our moderator now anyway? I hope it isn't too controversial to ask THAT question........walking away on eggshells>>>>>>>
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    LOL!! Was the meme that bad?

I hope you’re on the mend, and feeling better soon..

The one you just posted apparently was.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    The Chimeravirus doesn't exist here at Club Pokey.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    My comment probably broke the camels back.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus

• Mantis, someone left the door open @ Club Covid. Hey xschop I thought you were never going to show your self here again?
    I guess it gets boring trying to convince people with your same views that they should have your same views, so come here to
    threadcrap.

https://audiomilitia.proboards.com

There is not more than 8-10 regulars that participate on that board….lol. No need to register to read their posts. Give you some insight into why you can’t
    have a thread discussing your situation.

You need to sign up toolfan if you haven’t already.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited December 2021

Mantis, someone left the door open @ Club Covid. Hey xschop I thought you were never going to show your self here again?
    I guess it gets boring trying to convince people with your same views that they should have your same views, so come here to
    threadcrap.

There is not more than 8-10 regulars that participate on that board….lol. No need to register to read their posts. Give you some insight into why you can’t

Completely inappropriate.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    I gravitated back to the Pokey because there's more mods to do and PMs built up here from good people.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251

Mantis, someone left the door open @ Club Covid. Hey xschop I thought you were never going to show your self here again?
    threadcrap.

Good post. Accurate and appropriate.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • xschop
    Crapping on someone's thread would involve deleting it. I don't have that will or authority.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Guess I missed something, motorhead I have been a member there for a while now, just haven’t visited the pages for a few..
  • BlueFox wrote: »

threadcrap.

Good post. Accurate and appropriate.

Careful not to step on any hypodermic needles 💉 or in any human f-e-c-e-s 💩 on the way to shop at your local Walgreens
    ( Soon to change their name to "Helpee-Selfie" or "Freebie Town")
    👍😂
    Sal Palooza
  • ^^ again, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited December 2021
    By deleting your original post, Polk audio decided to MAKE IT political. Sad and pathetic. Bev & I both did the Moderna Vac in Mar/Apr, and we have been fine despite a trip to Florida in 2020 and 2021 with no effing mask. LOL God Bless, Dan.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • ^^ again, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Sure it does.
    "Your honor, the prosecutor opened the door with his line of questioning".
    😇
    ...like shooting fish in a barrel

tr0io76c6gbm.gif

(Pspsp....I'm being generous today and giving you an opening because that's the kind of swell fellow that I am. 🤗)
    Sal Palooza
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    edited December 2021
    I prefer one of these:
    qdlu8268rg7q.png
    In all seriousness-take care Dan!
  • audioluvr
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I prefer one of these:
    qdlu8268rg7q.png
    :D

That's an awesome bong!

Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    audioluvr wrote: »
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I prefer one of these:
    qdlu8268rg7q.png
    :D

That's an awesome bong!

I wonder if it would prevent my glasses from fogging, which is a pain but small sacrifice with normal masks.
  • audioluvr
    It should. The intake air comes in at the top and evacuates out front.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC