15678911»

Comments

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,359
    edited August 29
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Having deja vu
    kjqxb66f55fr.jpg

Yep. Looks about the same as a few years back. New Orleans is in for a possible 16 year catastrophe. I won't lie and say I'm not glad this ain't hitting us.

0j3qmucktfho.jpg
    Post edited by CH46E on
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,363
    Yes it's going to be bad in New Orleans. My wife's family lives in Lake Charles, I'm just glad it's not hitting near there as they have had it bad the past year of so there.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, L600, L400, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,505
    It's going to get dicey down there regardless.
    Duck and cover
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,359
    She's a monster for sure. I hope that got thier levies in order.

dboyhwbu1p4m.jpg
    wl41a3aqro7l.jpg
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,138
    edited September 1
    In honor of Ida, who has been flooding my yard all day, I offer up this!

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 6,886
    Well it's 6:35pm up here in Maine & its dark as heck & it feels like midnight. YAWN. Time change kills me
    Randy/Maine ..RTA15TL-Cs1000p
  • Same here in Central Ohio. Cold, dark, gusty winds, rain and snow.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 14,795
    Sunny and warm here in the SF Bay Area of CA. So far this rainy season the rain is about 300% above normal for this time of the year. However, it needs to stay at that level the next 5-6 months to put a dent in the drought.
    Lumin X1 file player; Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 9,916
    edited November 15
    Cool but not too bad. It's been quite windy or breezy the past couple of weeks or more.

The cooler nights have got the tree leaves turning their colors on a grand scale.

Picture a Charlie Brown Cartoon about the Great Pumpkin. :)

It's been quite the year for rainfall here also.

I'll have to learn how to copy a picture from the weather link later. Maybe I have to GO TO the site itself... :|

https://a.msn.com/54/en-us/ct34.2367,-77.9462?weadegreetype=F&weaext0={"l":"Wilmington","r":"NC","r2":"New+Hanover+County","c":"United+States","i":"US","g":"en-us"}&ocid=msedgntp
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.