Customer Service

Well on 2/16 I made a call to customer service, after 2 transfers and 25 minutes on hold, I finally got to talk to someone. After I explained my problem, (Sub PSW505 stopped working) I was transferred once again, 30 minutes later I was able to speak to someone, that according to (I will not use a name just yet) could help me.

I explained my problem and I was advised that I would be receiving an email with steps in how to proceed, that brings me to today, and as of yet, I have not received any information from them, however, I received 2 customer surveys right away. I do not want to reply yet, as the second question was:
"How well did the Associate resolve your problem?"
How am I to respond to that question, since I never received an email with the steps on how to proceed.

I called back 3 times since then, but nobody has been answering the phone. At this point, should I just give up and forget about this company? I have been a loyal costumer since 2001.
Any suggestions? Thank you,

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Hello,
    I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused. I'll forward your post and email address to Kim Jasper who is head of Polk's CS department. I'm sure he'll respond.
  • Thank you Ken, I really appreciate it,
  • Ken, I just wanted to thank you for all your help, Kim was very professional and took care of my problem. I am very impressed in the manner he resolved my problem. I will continue to be a Polk customer for years to come.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    Still baffles me why one needs to involve the head of customer service to get a simple request resolved. Hello, Kim?! You need to clean house!
  • Run and run fast. I've probably got to listen to that ukulele riff for fifty more hours before anyone answers the phone that can help me.
  • Have had a Signa S3 soundbar directly from Polk. Great system, really. Liked it so much I purchased another for the master bedroom. Bought a Signa S3 reconditioned, from Polk. What I got was indescribable. Didn’t even open the “package”. Looks like it was used as a tackling dummy. 11 surfaces, all dented, ripped, gouged. Every corner compacted.
    Real problem was attempting to reach anyone other than the call center in the Philippines. No way to contact USA. Rejected package at Fed Exp. Would like to buy a replacement, but…
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,452
    I'll forward this to my friend at Polk, but he may be on vacation this week.