Customer Service

Well on 2/16 I made a call to customer service, after 2 transfers and 25 minutes on hold, I finally got to talk to someone. After I explained my problem, (Sub PSW505 stopped working) I was transferred once again, 30 minutes later I was able to speak to someone, that according to (I will not use a name just yet) could help me.

I explained my problem and I was advised that I would be receiving an email with steps in how to proceed, that brings me to today, and as of yet, I have not received any information from them, however, I received 2 customer surveys right away. I do not want to reply yet, as the second question was:
"How well did the Associate resolve your problem?"
How am I to respond to that question, since I never received an email with the steps on how to proceed.

I called back 3 times since then, but nobody has been answering the phone. At this point, should I just give up and forget about this company? I have been a loyal costumer since 2001.
Any suggestions? Thank you,

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 7,014
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Martin Logan Grotto sub; Musical Fidelity A308; Marantz SA 14S1; Sony UBP-x1000es
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology SM450; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology StudioMonitor350; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology promonitor 800; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,683
    Hello,
    I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused. I'll forward your post and email address to Kim Jasper who is head of Polk's CS department. I'm sure he'll respond.
    "They say you shouldn't say nothin' about the dead unless it's good. He's dead. Good!", Jackie, "Moms" Mabley
  • Thank you Ken, I really appreciate it,