Harley Davidson Serial One E Bike

With one of the top of the line Cannondale E Bikes I sure have grown to love it and now this??? For style reasons it sure grabs me but with all the money trouble the HD company is going through I imagine this puppy coming in over 3 G's and I'm not a player at that price but sure am digging the thing!

https://www.serial1.com/

"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• gyosa
    gyosa Posts: 675
    That thing has got to weigh a ton ....
    Can’t imagine having to pedal it ....

Looks cool ‘tho

Bk ( not a biker )
    Parasound A21 , Yamaha wxc-50 , Polk SDA 1c’s ( my first love .. ) , Kimber Kable 4TC, Sony 42” - BEDROOM

B&K EX-442 ( it will go in my casket when I die ... ) , PS Audio 4.6 preamp ( old school , but it still jams on ... ) , Yamaha wxc-50 , Boston Acoustic voyager 7’s - POOL

PS Audio Stellar S300 , Eversolo DMP-A8 , Yamaha wxc-50 , Kimber Kable 4vs , Salk Supercharged Song towers ( difficult choice between these and my family if I had to choose ... 😩 ) , Sony XBR-A8F 65” OLED - DEN , MAIN RIG

Cambridge Audio 851n - sitting in the closet , for now

Onkyo TX-nr609 , Polk atrium 7 , Boston acoustic sound ware (4) , Boston acoustic sub , B&W center , Sharp 65” TV - PATIO

DAYENS AMPINO ( thanks Verb ! ) , KEiiD streamer ( this was only 60 bucks ?? ) , Polk atrium 8SDi’s - KID’s BEDROOM
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    I want one! That'd be the only way I could afford a H/D.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr wrote: »
    I want one! That'd be the only way I could afford a H/D.

Lol, same here!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    Is this thing electric?
    Belt drive bikes have a really neat feel. Kinda cool they're doing it on this bike, just like on some motorcycles.

#buellfolifeyo #effhdloljkyolorhotsiheartnkotb
    I disabled signatures.
  • Ehh, no potato potato potato sound at the stoplight??
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,635
    Can't wait to not own one.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • 18 hour’s to go
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,893
    Cool stuff! First rode an e-bike last July in La Jolla and it was a blast, even up steep inclines. It was great being able to adjust the amount of power, but still using some muscle to move the bike so that it still felt like exercise.

I already have a non electric bike with a belt, which has worked great for years, but mine has no cogs. It's a v-belt design, relying on "traction" or friction, and there's never any slippage.

Some details and pics from The Verge here.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex wrote: »
    Cool stuff! First rode an e-bike last July in La Jolla and it was a blast, even up steep inclines. It was great being able to adjust the amount of power, but still using some muscle to move the bike so that it still felt like exercise.

I already have a non electric bike with a belt, which has worked great for years, but mine has no cogs. It's a v-belt design, relying on "traction" or friction, and there's never any slippage.

Some details and pics from The Verge here.

Pricing is revealed tomorrow morning!
  • I bet it is over $5K!
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • I bet it is over $5K!

If so I sure won’t be indulging!
  • 35 minutes 🕰
  • Too many people trying to get in the site I gave up!
  • xschop
    I bet the suspense is just killing PeeWee Herman.
  • 😂😂😂
  • aiconn
    aiconn Posts: 277
    5k it is!
    PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp
    Denon DVD 2910
    Quad 12L Active Monitors
    Marin Logan Dynamo 700W
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,893
    Prices starting at $3,400.
    Range from 35-115 miles.
    Speed from 20-28 mph.
    Weight from 48-60 lbs.

From The Verge
    Alea jacta est!
  • msg

2f9tqb7tycmc.png

I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    They look a little different than the prototype in the teaser...
  • msg
    Yeah, I'm wondering if that one in the teaser may be an option?
    Also curious, I can't quite make out if they have front suspension. Doesn't look like it.
    I disabled signatures.
  • scubalab wrote: »

Yes indeed I’m not popping
  • No suspension, other than the spring seat. Sure suspension was forgone to lower cost.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • xschop
    scubalab wrote: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWlJ4FpUCU
  • msg
    No suspension, other than the spring seat. Sure suspension was forgone to lower cost.
    And to leave room for accessories/aftermarket.
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited November 2020
    How much more for the handlebar tassels?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • ^^ if you have to ask you can’t afford them, as the saying goes.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Don’t ya just love companies that get ya excited with a prototype and then offer models just Not quite as cool?
  • msg
    Now this is more like it. More practical for the morning commute B)
    (but still not getting one)
    https://www.summitbicycles.com/product/santa-cruz-bullit-33704.htm

aa54cdqn1ssv.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • halen
    halen Posts: 675
    The HD looks nice but I refuse an eBike without a throttle and implementing proprietary setups.

I do like the Gates belt drive with the N380 Nuvinci setup using Enviolo manual or automatic shift modes. I have it on my Evelo Galaxy bikes.

80g35m9nh347.jpeg
    1lhv1t21x04d.jpeg
    nhi9ae54lbwg.jpeg
  • msg
    Those look like they ride smooth and plush, Halen, nice.
    I disabled signatures.