Happy Halloween Polkies

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    I think you missed the scariest thing, Joey's shorts never made an appearance.
    Fantastic job on this.
  • Jimbo18 is ...... Wow !
    Sal Palooza
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Day 31
    2jb6rvsfaukp.jpg

luw3a0a1mo7e.jpg
    @pumpkinman

This concludes "The 31 Days of October". I hope this thread brought an October smile to what has been an otherwise crappy year. If you weren't featured in this thread, I couldn't find your picture.

Damn that is so cool.
    Happy Halloween everyone
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • Very cool.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    That was funny and all, but super weird and deserves a perma-ban.

:D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    I'm just glad no one got mad at me!
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    edited October 2020

Would it be okay to share my "Lurch" photo on my FB page? And if so, let me know how to credit it.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Jim just tell them its a morning shot
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited October 2020
    Day 31
    2jb6rvsfaukp.jpg

luw3a0a1mo7e.jpg
    @pumpkinman

This concludes "The 31 Days of October". I hope this thread brought an October smile to what has been an otherwise crappy year. If you weren't featured in this thread, I couldn't find your picture.

I think that should be your new avatar @Pumpkinman
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Jim just tell them its a money shot

Fixed it for ya.
  • Hermitism
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

Would it be okay to share my "Lurch" photo on my FB page? And if so, let me know how to credit it.
    Sure, I made them for you guys to do whatever with. No credit needed.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Can't wait for the 12 days of Christmas :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Hermitism
    Just from experimenting with making my own avatars, I found that when I resized the image myself to 200x200 and then uploaded the image to the forum as an avatar, it was much clearer than having the forum utility resize it. Plus it gave me an opportunity to increase the sharpness after sizing it down.

zme3w7j06mj4.jpg
  • pumpkinman
    Just from experimenting with making my own avatars, I found that when I resized the image myself to 200x200 and then uploaded the image to the forum as an avatar, it was much clearer than having the forum utility resize it. Plus it gave me an opportunity to increase the sharpness after sizing it down.

zme3w7j06mj4.jpg

I did size to 200x200 and then I cropped some
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• pumpkinman

zme3w7j06mj4.jpg

I see it is a little fuzz isn’t.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Thanks for the entertainment. I looked forward to checking this thread each morning What a great talent!

Happy Halloween 🎃
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    @Hermitism

Hey bro, you out there??
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Hermitism
    edited December 2020
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    @Hermitism

Hey bro, you out there??
    Sup? Haven't been on here much, but try to pop in when I can. Things are just chaotic right now.
    Post edited by Hermitism on
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    @Hermitism

Hey bro, you out there??
    Sup? Haven't been on here much, but try to pop in when I can. Thing are just chaotic right now.

That’s an understatement
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I just watched "The picture of Dorian Grey" again the other night. B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I really enjoyed your work last year.

I could use your talented poster-worthy art to keep cheering me up again this year too.

Happy Halloween to you too.
    o9lm3pgwn7au.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.