Anyone watching Waco on Netflix?
I disabled signatures.

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    No what is it about?
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,572
    Options
    I watched it. Was pretty good.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,433
    Options
    Dan, it's about crazy exes.

I've watched 2 or 3 episodes. Pretty good so far. Makes you wonder how much is true.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,182
    Options
    I felt the same, wondering how much is true. I'd like to read the book it was based upon or at least the forward to see if anything is stated by the author regarding truthfulness or fictionalization. I remember the general feeling back then was that the government (and Janet Reno) had overstepped its bounds. If they did it to the extent that the miniseries showed, well all I can say is it totally disgusts me. I try not to let a movie or miniseries become my new truth or version of history but it is difficult.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,433
    Options
    I'd like to read some accounts on it, as well. I agree when well portrayed, it can be difficult to not develop some opinion on something like this without having had much background before.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Started watching it last night. Not bad, my wife had a harder time getting in to the show.