signa solo

hi, my signa solo stopped working. It was working last night. when I
turned my tv on this am. to whatch news there was no sound. Any ideas
what I should do? I've unplugged all cables for soundbar and still there is
no sound.

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    What’s a signa sola? Is it a Polk product?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • https://www.polkaudio.com/products/signa-solo
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    What’s a signa sola? Is it a Polk product?

Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • @soul2heart How did you have it connected to your TV, optical? What brand and model TV do you have?
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • My Signa Solo has done the same thing, absolutely no sound. That's with any input, Optical, Aux or Bluetooth. The LEDs indicate the correct input selection, and I have done a factory reset (Pwr & Source & Vol+ buttons on the top, with the LEDs flashing to show reset has been correctly commanded) but still no improvement. It is completely silent. Any ideas what it can be ?
  • metoo
    metoo Posts: 1
    Me too. Just as teeseetwo described. Any help?
  • same thing, Polk Signa Solo, leds work, hooked up a different soundbar and works. getting signal from tv. tried BT and aux and nothing. only 45 days old.
  • vinay05
    vinay05 Posts: 1
    Same issue with my Signa Solo. Did any one figure it out the issue and fixed it?
  • java
    java Posts: 1
    Same issue with my Polk Signa Solo. 4yrs old. Any solutions to this?
  • I would recommend sending an email to: Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com and explain what happened.
  • Very same thing has now happened to me. Almost 5 years old. Worked fine a couple days ago, then next time I turned it on: no sound. Remote works. LED’s work. ‘Twas using optical cable input. Tried AUX and BlueTooth on different devices to no avail. Essentially bricked. Factory reset does not help.
    Surely it’s salvageable???
  • Any responses to this thread?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    cubudman wrote: »
    Any responses to this thread?

Sure
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk