signa solo

hi, my signa solo stopped working. It was working last night. when I
turned my tv on this am. to whatch news there was no sound. Any ideas
what I should do? I've unplugged all cables for soundbar and still there is
no sound.

Comments

• rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,319
    What’s a signa sola? Is it a Polk product?
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Martin Logan Grotto sub; Cambridge Azur 851A; Cambridge Azur 851D; Bryston BPD-1
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5
    Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45; ACI Titan Subwoofer; Squeezebox Touch
  • https://www.polkaudio.com/products/signa-solo
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    What’s a signa sola? Is it a Polk product?

Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • @soul2heart How did you have it connected to your TV, optical? What brand and model TV do you have?
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • My Signa Solo has done the same thing, absolutely no sound. That's with any input, Optical, Aux or Bluetooth. The LEDs indicate the correct input selection, and I have done a factory reset (Pwr & Source & Vol+ buttons on the top, with the LEDs flashing to show reset has been correctly commanded) but still no improvement. It is completely silent. Any ideas what it can be ?
  • metoometoo Posts: 1
    Me too. Just as teeseetwo described. Any help?
  • same thing, Polk Signa Solo, leds work, hooked up a different soundbar and works. getting signal from tv. tried BT and aux and nothing. only 45 days old.