Comments

• Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    edited February 2020
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I am going to guess: 49ers vs. Chiefs
    lol Hey Bro! yeah I was like, one of them should win 😉. I like KC’s QB young fellow is a very good QB. But I also like the 49ers, back in 92 Saints and 49ers where in the same Division had some really good match ups with the 49ers. Should be a good one Sunday.

I was a Cowboys fan from 1973-2003. In the early 90s, I decided that I wanted to root for an AFC team as well, because otherwise I had no interest in that conference. :p So, I picked the Chiefs and have been rooting for them for almost 30 years now.

In 2004, I met my future ex-wife in Florida, who was from Wisconsin, and we went to see a Packers pre-season game in Jacksonville. We started going to games at Lambeau, usually 1 or 2 around Christmas each year, if they were hosting. Her brother has 2 sets of season tickets.

So, I have been rooting for the Packers since 2004. My 2 favorite teams were both in conference games, so I am sort of happy the Packers lost. Otherwise I would have quite the conundrum tomorrow. :p

I do remember those days when Dallas was very good Ed to tall Jones, my Saints are good now but I feel once Drew Brees is gone they’ll fall back to Mediocre. But with that said I’ve always like the Raiders, Al Davis was one cool owner.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 7,614
    I really like watching Patrick Mahomes not only is he a great athlete he seems to be a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I wish him success tommorow and for years to come. Go Chiefs!!!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 9,635
    A few people I asked all said, "it's about a 50/50 chance" each time.

Maybe turnovers will be the turning points.

My wife mentioned the "REFs" today. I forgot about their influence. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,915
    One of the reasons that I don't really care about the SB, what tops this?
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,915
    Was supposed to be David Tyree's Super Bowl XLII Catch
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,992
    edited February 2020
    afterburnt wrote: »
    One of the reasons that I don't really care about the SB, what tops this?
    The next 11 plays in that countdown?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 11,556
    Puppy Bowl XVI

Team Fluff VS Team Ruff.....what ya say??
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • txcoastal1
    You're living in the past man!!

Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,041
    edited February 2020
  • txcoastal1
    When I hear the words Super Bowl and Vikings ....I think about this commercial

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,992
    When I think of the Raiders playing in any game, I think of....

zf3ox8btzg15.gif
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • txcoastal1
    deronb1 wrote: »
    idyx3jr5coru.jpg

TEAM FLUFF IT IS.... GO TEAM FLUFF !!!

• krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 742
    edited February 2020
    Are we ready for some Football? Hell yeah! My son and I are in Miami to cheer on our CHIEFS👍

q4fk31bhcyy1.jpeg

The way the Chiefs go to the Superbowl this might be your once in a lifetime opportunity. :D
    Enjoy the game!!!
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,041
    krazypolk wrote: »
    Are we ready for some Football? Hell yeah! My son and I are in Miami to cheer on our CHIEFS👍

q4fk31bhcyy1.jpeg

The way the Chiefs go to the Superbowl this might be your once in a lifetime opportunity. :D
    Enjoy the game!!!

Nice! Go Chiefs! Always root for the AFC (unless it's the Patriots or Steelers)
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,950
    That’s awesome Mike! Have a blast!
  • Tony M
    edited February 2020
    That's AWSOME! And you're there to root on my pick too.

who's 87?...It's Kelce! B):)
  • Tony M
    Time's flying! :D

Stomach is getting tight... ;):)

A lot of people on TV with a lot of knowledge crunching numbers are picking the 49ers. They're guesses are like 34 to 28 or so. One picked 24 to 8. :#
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,136
    Watching SB in 4K on DTV... Awesome picture
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,369
    I don't understand these commercials. They make me want to never buy whatever they are selling.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 3,180
    edited February 2020
    Clearly next year the Superbowl is going to be in Mexico City.

All our drug money is financing this
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 2,363
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Clearly next year the Superbowl is going to be in Mexico City.

All our drug money is financing this

Didn’t they just do 10 seconds of “born in the USA”… I’m offended
    Power Rogue M180 monos & Adcom GFA 5802
    PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Rears Salk SuperCharged Surrounds
    Source PSA PWT into NSD Supremo
    Pre/Pro Integra DHC 40.1
    LCD Samsung LN46B750
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Center Salk HT2C
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Wires WW & MIT
  • I'm not going to comment on the halftime "show".

Cheese and crackers.

Did you all notice during the opening skit to the SB the African American gentleman sitting on the park bech encouraging the young kid who was running to the SB ?

Yeah, that was THE great Jim Brown.
    Awesome.

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • Tony M
    edited February 2020
    We hit one box BUT...we were seconds from hitting BIG TIME at the end of both quarters!
    2 boxes in the 1st q. and 2 boxes at the half! that would've been 160. :D

One is better than none though. ;) One more box and we break even.

Good game so far for me. Chiefs fan that I am.