deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Link please.

Just go to youtube and search F1 Polk.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    It’s really not worth your time, trust me
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    edited September 2019
    stangman67 wrote: »
    It’s really not worth your time, trust me

Have you seen it yet?
    I did, you're right. It's low budget.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    F1nut wrote: »
    I can tell how I feel about him. I'm LMAO at him as he has given me control over his life and he's too stupid to realize it.

You are definitely living rent-free in his head, lol...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited September 2019
    daddyjt wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    I can tell how I feel about him. I'm LMAO at him as he has given me control over his life and he's too stupid to realize it.

You are definitely living rent-free in his head, lol...

Ed Zachary.....ain't it grand!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• How the heck did we get here? What boiled this dude over?
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    edited September 2019
    krazypolk wrote: »
    How the heck did we get here? What boiled this dude over?
    I would assume that his ill-informed beliefs about audio were challenged, and he reacted inappropriately, so ended up being unceremoniously ejected from CP.

Jesse’s one line zingers can be brutal, at times... :p
    Alea jacta est!
  • deronb1

Jesse’s one line zingers can be brutal, at times... :p [/quote]

True, but cables STILL dont matter! :)

• deronb1
    Kex wrote: »
    deronb1 wrote: »
    True, but cables STILL dont matter! :)
    I vigorously dispute that assertion: I have tried my speakers several times with no cables attached, and I can tell you now, with authority, that I could not hear a thing.

Well! I stand corrected!
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Link please.

I went there, but I had to join to use it. So, I left. I am trying to reduce my digital footprint to only useful sites.

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,892
    edited September 2019
    I went there, but I had to join to use it...
    Welcome to the world of Google & Android by Google... I did not have to join using Safari on iPad. I assume you were using Chrome?

P.S. It's basically a consolidation of all the rude thread titles condensed into one as subtitles to a Spanish video interview. Nothing in the video is new, you'll just be reading the headers of the spam threads one after the other.

P.P.S. Last time I checked, it had 28 views. Maybe NOT giving it any more views would be a good thing?!
    Alea jacta est!
  • deronb1
    Link please.

I went there, but I had to join to use it. So, I left. I am trying to reduce my digital footprint to only useful sites.

Fair 'nuff. I use it often in the classroom.
  • daddyjt

pibrtznlzpxb.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Like the other guy said, it ain't worth your time.
  • BlueFox
    Kex wrote: »
    I went there, but I had to join to use it...
    Welcome to the world of Google & Android by Google... I did not have to join using Safari on iPad. I assume you were using Chrome?

Yes. It is okay with Safari. Thanks. However, neither F1 nut, or F1 Polk bring up the video.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Link please.

So why are you still here. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    Link please.

So why are you still here. :p

Hahahaha!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

Blue
  • pitdogg2 wrote: »

Blue

That's another feather in his cap. How many is he up to now?
    7pemnqrgdiqr.jpg
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Did Sal ever talk about playing World of Warcraft?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    This dude conducts himself similarly all over the Internet. Even with the nerdy World of Warcraft community.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/44567-vanilla-wow-level-19-twink-rogue-pvp-elysium-anathema-part-2/

https://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12012
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Just my opinion, but if you guys want to chase this clown all over the internet, I would rather you guys do it via PM rather than open forum. I have zero doubt in my mind he and his ilk are lurking on the forum still and looking for a way to start all over again.

I would prefer us not to provoke further attacks by dwelling on the previous ones....

Agree, time to turn the page.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Here we go again. Brothers and Sisters, stay strong, and ignore him. He'll soon be gone.
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • BlueFox
    He posts almost as much as you do. :)

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    verb wrote: »
    Here we go again. Brothers and Sisters, stay strong, and ignore him. He'll soon be gone.
    I will never go away, beta boy.

……….
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    verb wrote: »
    I will never go away, beta boy.
    Well, the good news is you've hit 100 posts. You'll be able to sell in the flea market and also get in on verb's demo program.

i9cwhn0i3y7m.jpg
  • daddyjt
    Must not be much happening in moms basement these days....

Talk about living rent-free in someone’s head - this idiot has leased out his entire skull to F1...

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Hey, now I’M living rent free in your skull too!!

Better not invite too many others in, there’s not much room in here;-)

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn