• krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 598
    edited September 2019
    stangman67 wrote: »
    It’s really not worth your time, trust me

Have you seen it yet?
    I did, you're right. It's low budget.
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,126
    F1nut wrote: »
    I can tell how I feel about him. I'm LMAO at him as he has given me control over his life and he's too stupid to realize it.

You are definitely living rent-free in his head, lol...
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,397
    edited September 2019
    daddyjt wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    I can tell how I feel about him. I'm LMAO at him as he has given me control over his life and he's too stupid to realize it.

You are definitely living rent-free in his head, lol...

Ed Zachary.....ain't it grand!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• How the heck did we get here? What boiled this dude over?
  • KexKex Posts: 3,664
    edited September 2019
    krazypolk wrote: »
    How the heck did we get here? What boiled this dude over?
    I would assume that his ill-informed beliefs about audio were challenged, and he reacted inappropriately, so ended up being unceremoniously ejected from CP.

Jesse’s one line zingers can be brutal, at times... :p
    Alea jacta est!
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 4,896

Jesse’s one line zingers can be brutal, at times... :p [/quote]

True, but cables STILL dont matter! :)

Kex wrote: »
    deronb1 wrote: »
    True, but cables STILL dont matter! :)
    I vigorously dispute that assertion: I have tried my speakers several times with no cables attached, and I can tell you now, with authority, that I could not hear a thing.

Well! I stand corrected!
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,511
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Link please.

Just go to youtube and search F1 Polk.

I went there, but I had to join to use it. So, I left. I am trying to reduce my digital footprint to only useful sites.

Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • KexKex Posts: 3,664
    edited September 2019
    I went there, but I had to join to use it...
    Welcome to the world of Google & Android by Google... I did not have to join using Safari on iPad. I assume you were using Chrome?

P.S. It's basically a consolidation of all the rude thread titles condensed into one as subtitles to a Spanish video interview. Nothing in the video is new, you'll just be reading the headers of the spam threads one after the other.

P.P.S. Last time I checked, it had 28 views. Maybe NOT giving it any more views would be a good thing?!
    Alea jacta est!
    Link please.

I went there, but I had to join to use it. So, I left. I am trying to reduce my digital footprint to only useful sites.

Fair 'nuff. I use it often in the classroom.
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,126

pibrtznlzpxb.jpeg
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
  • Like the other guy said, it ain't worth your time.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 12,511
    Kex wrote: »
    I went there, but I had to join to use it...
    Welcome to the world of Google & Android by Google... I did not have to join using Safari on iPad. I assume you were using Chrome?

Yes. It is okay with Safari. Thanks. However, neither F1 nut, or F1 Polk bring up the video.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,784
    Link please.

So why are you still here. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Link please.

So why are you still here. :p

Hahahaha!!
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,320

Blue
  • pitdogg2 wrote: »

Blue

That's another feather in his cap. How many is he up to now?
    7pemnqrgdiqr.jpg
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,788
    Did Sal ever talk about playing World of Warcraft?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,788
    This dude conducts himself similarly all over the Internet. Even with the nerdy World of Warcraft community.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/44567-vanilla-wow-level-19-twink-rogue-pvp-elysium-anathema-part-2/

https://retro-wow.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=12012
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,784
    Just my opinion, but if you guys want to chase this clown all over the internet, I would rather you guys do it via PM rather than open forum. I have zero doubt in my mind he and his ilk are lurking on the forum still and looking for a way to start all over again.

I would prefer us not to provoke further attacks by dwelling on the previous ones....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Just my opinion, but if you guys want to chase this clown all over the internet, I would rather you guys do it via PM rather than open forum. I have zero doubt in my mind he and his ilk are lurking on the forum still and looking for a way to start all over again.

I would prefer us not to provoke further attacks by dwelling on the previous ones....

Agree, time to turn the page.