Comments

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    CH46E wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    They on a run now!

Once again in English, please.

They are on a run now! Or, They're on a run now.

Sorry, had a few drinks and I use this little keyboard on my phone. While I dont have fat fingers, it still sucks. Lol

I understood you.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Viking64 wrote: »
    They on a run now!

Once again in English, please.

Wait a second, whatcha mean "Again"? Did you correct meningitis the past? Did I miss sumting? Lol
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • CH46E
    Easy guys. It's all good. It did not bother me so it should not bother anybody.

Now I'm so stressed watching this game!!!!! OMG. Wilson will fall or he will have a last second hero moment like a old Broncos rocket arm Elway last second game winning play!
  • CH46E
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Oh man, that was real too. An intern or something put that up on the local news.

Wat dat bang? Sad situation and I hate to make lite of it, it was a funny sick sence of humor.
  • vmaxer
    dromunds wrote: »
    Good game

Yes it was.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • CH46E
    FALL IT IS! but yes, good game. :/
  • CH46E
    edited January 2020
    Brady sucks and Bellichek swallows! So glad they did not make it.

I guess I'll have to pull for the Chiefs now.
  • vmaxer
    I hope Tennessee gets in, but I have my doubts.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Calling Chiefs /Packers for SB
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_champions

The 49ers lost The Super Bowl 7 years ago and they are 5-1 in Super Bowl games.

The Packers won The Super Bowl 9 years ago and they are 4-1 in Super Bowl games.

The Titans lost The Super Bowl 20 years ago and they are 0-1 in Super Bowl games.

The Chiefs won The Super Bowl 50 years ago and they are 1-1 in Super Bowl games.

It's nice to see a bit of a change in winning teams this year.
  • Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    gotta say Rogers was really on his throws last night
  • Muchieman
    Seahawks need a lot of help on Offense Russell Wilson can't do it all by himself
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    The first half is what saved Rodgers. He dished it out to Adams over and over, and his passes were right on the money. Good play calling and Seattle didn't adjust in time. In the second half, however, Seattle adjusted and the Packers' play calling didn't step it up sufficiently. Also, Rodgers sometimes went into that "roll out to the sidelines and then throw it away" mode. I have to hand it to Seattle they put on a heck of a rush which sometimes forced Rodgers into the roll-outs but there again the play calling wasn't the greatest always by the Packers, too long for plays to develop. But Seattle seemed to be able to stop the run for the most part in the second half. Plus, Adams was being covered better and the loss of Lazard to injury didn't help. Big-time third down plays is what saved it for Rodgers, and some of those were individual effort by the receivers. Rodgers played well overall, but Wilson I thought played better as far as individual effort in the second half. That sack by the Packers Defense on third down making it 4th and 11 was killer. Had it not been a sack for such a loss they probably would've gone for it on 4th and it seemed like Seattle maybe would've gotten it the way they were playing. It was a hard fought game, good game to watch. Lots of people told me they had to take breaks and go outside to settle down towards the end.
  • Muchieman
    Yellow weasel yellow weasel! couldn’t help but i did lol when I heard Rogers calling out that. lol 😂
  • dromunds
    Like Troy Aikman said, yellow weasel didn’t work out too well. Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2020
    @Viking64 Come on man, not cool.
  • CH46E
    Oh oh, someone's comment went bye bye.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034

Should we start another "Oh no" thread for it? :p;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    No, but this site is starting to have too much stupid censorship.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • joecoulson
    Really thought JJ hall of fame moment was special. When they cut to Troy, made me choke up.
  • dromunds
    The Cowboys really were special during those years.
  • joecoulson
    BlueFox wrote: »
    No, but this site is starting to have too much stupid censorship.

Welcome change IMO
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Yes they were, too bad Jerry ran Jimmy off.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Seahawks need a lot of help on Offense Russell Wilson can't do it all by himself

As much as I love to watch Wilson play, he holds the ball too long, takes too long to make a decision and frequently misses wide open players.

He missed a wide open Metcalf several times last night, or refused to trust his receiver to be able to go up and make a play. Inexcusable when you have a giant, physical receiver with great hands like Metcalf...

Russell Wilson needs to look in the mirror and tell Russell Wilson that Russell Wilson can’t do it all himself. Trust your players man!
  • CH46E
    Willson was hitting his guys in the hands and chest. You are right.....he cant do it himself.
  • CH46E

Should we start another "Oh no" thread for it? :p;)

No smart ****. Lol :D
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Yes, there were some drops. Like every other quarterback in the league deals with.

But he missed throwing the ball to many easy, wide open targets, or decided to keep the ball when he could have put it up for a receiver to make a play.

Metcalf had 5 targets. That’s insane to only target him that little when he should be your #1 safety check. A receiver with his physique and talent does not need to be wide open.