Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Options

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Means nothing if you win by cheating and trying to end the careers of your fellow players to get it.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    Options
    Means nothing if you win by cheating and trying to end the careers of your fellow players to get it.

Dude! really? cry me a river than!!
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options
    Carson Wentz is damaged goods.... Injury prone doesn't get better....
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »

News flash...Every team cheats to some extent. If you believe otherwise you're a fool. :D

Huge difference between cheating and putting bounties on players heads.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options

Huge difference between sneaking in a hold when you think you can get away with it and bashing the quarterbacks head into the ground for bonus money.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Muchieman wrote: »
    than

0c3ba9ir5nv1.jpg

lmao! Been 10 years, VikQweens 🤣still bunch of cry baby’s! 🤣🤣
  • Muchieman
    Options
    1lbj38t3balb.jpeg

How many do the VikQweens have? 🤣
  • Viking64
    edited January 2020
    Options
    lmao! Been 10 years, VikQweens 🤣still bunch of cry baby’s! 🤣🤣

*crybabies :(

I don't know or care about any of that. You wrote: "Cry me a river, than." (Instead of "then". Get it? *facepalm*)

This after writing "Who dat?" repeatedly. I have come to the conclusion that your weekly shock therapy treatments aren't doing you, or anyone else, any good.
  • Viking64
    edited January 2020
    Options

Have you forgotten that my username has nothing to do with The Minnesota Vikings? Yes....I think you have.

We desperately need a "facepalm" smiley. :o
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Who cares? I was born in the suck state MN. Still remember how far they went in the 70s and choked like chickens. I think I was 15 then.
    Was still nice to watch em win in OT yesterday. No fan of football but sometimes fun to watch. Other times is comparable to watching Paint Dry! 😉
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Muchieman
    Options

Have you forgotten that my username has nothing to do with The Minnesota Vikings? Yes....I think you have.

We desperately need a "facepalm" smiley. :o

lolo, just messing around man, this football thing isn’t to be taken Seriously. 😉
  • Muchieman
    Options
    wait till the Raiders start playing in Las Vegas
    They’ll win the next 5 SB’s. 😁
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Weekend of upsets. Viks played the Saints tough and the Saints made some key mistakes. Brady....looked like he'd rather be on his boat than playing football. That competitive edge has left him. That last play in the Houston game.....c'mon man, really ? lol Talk about clutch....
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Muchieman
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

Huge difference between sneaking in a hold when you think you can get away with it and bashing the quarterbacks head into the ground for bonus money.

I saw that hit he should’ve be flagged for Helmet to helmet hit. Back in the 70’s and 80’s them Pro football players did a Lot Worse. Today’s NFL isn’t what it was back in the day. As far as that Bounty gate thing? Payton and Greg Williams should have been banned from ever Coaching again. Belichick and Tom Brady, Cheating so much At the very least two Super Bowl wins should’ve been stripped. The Raiders got Jack with the tuck rule, the list is a very long one at least. The Refs are paid by the Owner’s so is everyone else. Every team Cheats, at the very least 20 teams had some type of “payment” on the side for hits. Media was Interviewing Jim Brown, he went on record saying Linebackers would holler at him saying he just got paid a 100 bucks that he was coming to take his knees out.
  • tonyb
    edited January 2020
    Options
    He didn't bash his head into the ground on purpose. The dudes body just rolled that way. Crap happens in a full contact sport.

What I see happening, is these guys are taking lessons from soccer players and faking injuries to get calls. Saw it a few times this week end and of course the Patriots last week.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Muchieman
    Options
    The QB for Houston looked like old Vikings Fran running for his life. lol. Before the NFL changed up all the rules to make the game look like a PS4 game I can remember watching QB’s teeth flying out of their months. lol Terry Bradshaw for one. lol
  • Muchieman
    Options
    than

0c3ba9ir5nv1.jpg

Wish I had more hair like that dude. Think I’ll make that pic my Avatar. lol 😝
  • Viking64
    Options

That's Mr. Bean. He is looking at you in disgust at the constant stream of grammatical errors you type.
  • Muchieman
    Options

That's Mr. Bean. He is looking at you in disgust at the constant stream of grammatical errors you type.

lol, Umm ok, I’ll make a noto of my spelling, buts these lil keys on my SP with Dem, twos dat be more than two. 🤪
    Have a good one today Viking64, i’m going look up in the speaker thread for RTi a5’s. Who Dat! Dam Vikings! that’s who. a “The Viking are who we Thought they were! we had them and we let them off the hook! lol”. have a good one Guys! I’m out! 😉
  • Mikey081057
    Options

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • tonyb
    Options
    The QB for Houston looked like old Vikings Fran running for his life. lol. Before the NFL changed up all the rules to make the game look like a PS4 game I can remember watching QB’s teeth flying out of their months. lol Terry Bradshaw for one. lol

LOL, right.....this is why you can't compare QB stats of todays vs yesterdays. Game has changed too much.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    So, it appears the Cowboys hired the Packers' bums-rush McCarthy. What a joke. Not sure how he's much different than what they had. When he was at Green Bay, he was predictable and had an ego as big as Lake Michigan. Perhaps at one time he was a good offensive coordinator but the game flew past him and he was stuck in the past. Maybe he learned some new stuff in the year off - Cowboy fans better hope so.
  • Mikey081057
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Who was better that was available?

last I checked the Packers were a pretty good team while he was there (like 50 games over .500) and he won a super bowl...

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    I was there for every game and he is not what the Cowboys want, believe me.
  • Viking64
    Options
    Three of the four NFL teams I like are hosting games next weekend. :o
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    I hate the fact that Cousins does not know how to scramble and will NEVER run with the ball.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,473
    Options
    Playing Rush in an NFL game!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Mikey081057
    Options
    Start of the 4th after a big turnover by the Vikes... 9ers score 6 here and it will be tough for Vikes to comeback.

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 862
    Options
    Niners just pushing them around at this point.