edited December 2019
    Options
    Saints!!! 13-3!! Whoooo Daaaat!!!!! 😁😁

LSU!!! 14-0!!!!!! Whooooooo Daaaaaaat!!😁😁
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Was hoping that Green Bay lost to bump the Saints to a bye

Nice to see that NE got bumped to wild card :)

Cowgirls need to get their shiite together...yeah I'm a fan but glad they lost. Igles, won't go far they are to beat up.

Texans...my home team, but management and coaching has to change too :'(

So being from San Antonio and a Benson fan ...my parents worked with him and I've met him during rodeo and other events in SA, go Saints....Brees deserves another ring he earned it!!

And yes GEAUX Tigers
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Muchieman
    Options
    @txcoastal1, I’m sure you remember the Oilers, I met Bum Phillips in person back in the 80’s. Looks like Garrett on his way out, Ron looks like who Jerry will put in next year. My Saints should make a deep run in the post season I see them in the NFC championship game. But as usual they’ll lose by a Ref throwing a flag on Brees for holding. 🥴
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options
    Marshawn Lynch back with Seahawks...

Nostalgia aside I always like watching him play....
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    The Vikings still remember Bounty-gate. They will be the answer to your "Who Dat"...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Aaron Rogers looks off, over throwing his WR. Packers look Beatable for sure.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    Rogers has been off for a few weeks now. A lot of Quarterbacks have been off too. And when they're on target, a lot of passes have been dropped. Crazy.

We noticed today that hardly one "holding call" was called. :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Looks like 49ers handing up so far, So My Saints stay as the #3 seed get the Vikings in the Dome. Brees throws 5 TD’s, Alvin Kamara runs for 4 TD’’s and Saints win 56 to 7! 😁😁🏉
  • Muchieman
    Options
    @nooshinjohn, Bounty gate? oh yeah I need to make a call to my little friends in New Orleans to put some money on the books. 😁
  • Muchieman
    Options
    @nooshinjohn, how many SB wins Vikings have? Whoooooo Daaaaaat!!!!!😁 Vikings will feel da Pain!! again in the Dome!!! 😁
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Vikings will feel da Pain!! again in the Dome!!! 😁

Probably by cheating... Again.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Muchieman
    edited December 2019
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Vikings will feel da Pain!! again in the Dome!!! 😁

Probably by cheating... Again.

Still crying I see. 😁 gonna need that Crying towel next week!! 😁 Who Dat!! 😁
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    That was a crazy awesome game!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Philly Cripples vs Seattle Disabled
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Muchieman
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    That was a crazy awesome game!

Hope you know I’m just jacking around, Hawks blew that game tonight. Delay of game cost them 1st and goal.
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 862
    Options
    My Niners just can’t make it easy on me
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Gerres26 wrote: »

Thing is now the Hawks go to Eagles next if they win they go back to the 49ers in the Division around.
  • Muchieman
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

I can see it now Saints/ Viking next week all tied up at 28, Brees throws and gets picked off cause Refs don’t throw the flag on a Blatant pass interference call!! 🥴
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    As a Giants fan, I can’t wait for Black Monday tomorrow!

Hopefully Shurmur AND Gettleman are shown the door. Pretty much a given that Shurmur is gone, but it’s too hard to tell if Gettleman will get the boot.

I seriously hope he does. He is a clown that has wasted MILLIONS of dollars and has mismanaged talent/resources on an epic scale. He somehow made the Giants worse over the last two years.
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Gerres26 wrote: »

49ers seem to find a way to win close games.
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Look guys, i’m just jacking around, man I can remember when my Saints where the Ain’ts. Saints went 40 years not winning a playoff game. I still can hear Jim More saying Playoffs?!! Who was the Coach of the Arizona Cardinals when they played Da Bears? “The Bears are who we though they were and we let them off the hook!! “
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,680
    Options
    The Packers will have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options

I can see it now Saints/ Viking next week all tied up at 28, Brees throws and gets picked off cause Refs don’t throw the flag on a Blatant pass interference call!! 🥴

Yep... just like the refs didn’t throw personal fouls and roughing the passer flags at least 11 times in 2009. Saints, Raiders and Eagles fans are the most obnoxious fan bases in all of pro sports.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,680
    Options
    Saints, Raiders and Eagles fans are the most obnoxious fan bases in all of pro sports.

^^^^^ Stirring the pot. :o
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Saints, Raiders and Eagles fans are the most obnoxious fan bases in all of pro sports.

^^^^^ Stirring the pot. :o
    Nope... just talking trash before the playoffs.

• Muchieman
    Options

Yep... just like the refs didn’t throw personal fouls and roughing the passer flags at least 11 times in 2009. Saints, Raiders and Eagles fans are the most obnoxious fan bases in all of pro sports.

Vikings should’ve paid the Refs more money. 😂
    Oh you left Dallas off that list. 🤪 Vikings ain’t no Purple People Eaters! 😛
  • Muchieman
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hey nooshinjohn, I just took out my VooDoo stick pin Doll from 2009, yep it still has all them needles in Brett Favre! 😆Can’t wait for Sunday! Already got my Chicken feet and new stick pin voodoo doll with Cousins name on it. 🤣
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    AND the Giants are keeping Gettleman.

Unbelievable...

The guy is a joke and he is going to be a MASSIVE obstacle to signing on talent. Coaching and players.
  • Muchieman
    Options
    The G-Men should go after Ron Rivera