**** customer service ?

Options
How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

Comments

• jakaro
    Options
    I even posted a product review on their site. And since it wasn't 5 stars and what they wanted to hear, they denied it. Hahaha.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    Have you called them?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jakaro
    Options
    Multiple times, it's and Indian call center. Who swap you to other departments every time you call. They just say yes we'll get to it when we get to it.
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    What ??????
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    jakaro wrote: »
    How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

I can’t imagine your attitude is helping matters. Take a breath and calm yourself. It’s a (sound bar?), not the end of the world.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• jakaro
    Options
    It's a $300 soundbar that lasted 4 months. I get it.
  • jakaro
    Options
    Just got off the phone with an American call center with a guy named Mike. He was super helpful. That must be the key.
  • BjornB17
    BjornB17 Posts: 752
    Options
    Hello jakaro,

Sorry to hear you have been having trouble getting a hold of Polk support. I can assure yourself and the others on the Forum of a few things.

A. We do not have a call center based in India.
    B. We do not deny reviews if they are not 5 stars. The system we use takes a day to post reviews.
    C. We don't block emails until people call in.

I am the Brand Manager for Definitive Technology, the sister company of Polk Audio. If you message me your information I can get it to the correct person and get you assistance.

Thank you.

Ken

That may officially not be the case but it sure seems like it. I usually do not get responses to e-mails and when I call in a week later they are like "oh yeah we were just responding to your e-mail." And why do they ask me more than 5 times in the call if it is in reference to my RTi12's? That was already established at the beginning of the call.
    KEF Q150 | Rythmik F12 | Yamaha Aventage RX-A780
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Hokkiwin reported
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)