**** customer service ?

How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

Comments

• jakarojakaro Posts: 7
    I even posted a product review on their site. And since it wasn't 5 stars and what they wanted to hear, they denied it. Hahaha.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,377
    Have you called them?
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
    Multiple times, it's and Indian call center. Who swap you to other departments every time you call. They just say yes we'll get to it when we get to it.
  • warrenwarren Posts: 664
    What ??????
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 984
    jakaro wrote: »
    How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

I can’t imagine your attitude is helping matters. Take a breath and calm yourself. It’s a (sound bar?), not the end of the world.
    Too much stuff to keep track of.

Currently enjoying: Legacy Focus 20/20, McCormack DNA 225, Bill D C1, Oppo 105
    It's a $300 soundbar that lasted 4 months. I get it.
    Just got off the phone with an American call center with a guy named Mike. He was super helpful. That must be the key.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,590
    Service is probably a little slow lately due to some sort of legend, or something. Give it a week or two, by then everyone should be getting back from all the launch parties and back to business.