**** customer service ?

How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

Comments

• I even posted a product review on their site. And since it wasn't 5 stars and what they wanted to hear, they denied it. Hahaha.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,967
    Have you called them?
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Multiple times, it's and Indian call center. Who swap you to other departments every time you call. They just say yes we'll get to it when we get to it.
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    What ??????
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    jakaro wrote: »
    How does this brand operate? It's website is ****. Every link brings you back to home. Their email customer service account blocks you until you call them and they whitelist your email. I filed a claim 12 days ago and they still haven't processed ****. I would never with this support on my worst enemy. I used to hear good things about Polk. But after I get my replacement product I'm selling it on Craigslist and never buying Polk again. This is the worst experience with a brand I've ever dealt with. How long does it take them to even acknowledge your warranty claim ?

I can’t imagine your attitude is helping matters. Take a breath and calm yourself. It’s a (sound bar?), not the end of the world.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• It's a $300 soundbar that lasted 4 months. I get it.
  • Just got off the phone with an American call center with a guy named Mike. He was super helpful. That must be the key.
  • BjornB17
    BjornB17 Posts: 752
    Hello jakaro,

Sorry to hear you have been having trouble getting a hold of Polk support. I can assure yourself and the others on the Forum of a few things.

A. We do not have a call center based in India.
    B. We do not deny reviews if they are not 5 stars. The system we use takes a day to post reviews.
    C. We don't block emails until people call in.

I am the Brand Manager for Definitive Technology, the sister company of Polk Audio. If you message me your information I can get it to the correct person and get you assistance.

Thank you.

Ken

That may officially not be the case but it sure seems like it. I usually do not get responses to e-mails and when I call in a week later they are like "oh yeah we were just responding to your e-mail." And why do they ask me more than 5 times in the call if it is in reference to my RTi12's? That was already established at the beginning of the call.
    KEF Q150 | Rythmik F12 | Yamaha Aventage RX-A780
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Hokkiwin reported
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)