Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,610
    qeehvdxoag9a.png
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,720
    Dallas gonna go down in Narlens!
    The fat lady is singing. c9v7h3ak4m7c.jpg
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,598
    I still didn't like the Bears 4th quarter play calling. Seems they always just sit back on their heels in the 4th and play too conservatively. You have to get a few 1st downs to run a decent amount of time off the clock. If your behind going into the 4th, you got to step it up and take some shots. The offense seemed to play better for Daniels than Trubisky.

I do think, that game was big for giving Daniels some much needed confidence too. My other boy, Mchomes in KC, didn't have a throwing TD yesterday. Kid has a touch rarely seen in young QB's, love that kid.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,306
    Trubisky has a separated shoulder.
    dromunds wrote: »
    Trubisky has a separated shoulder.

and a separated brain. He's kinda like Humpty Dumpty, gotta put all the pieces back together again. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • WagnerRCWagnerRC Posts: 1,962
    Fun game tonight. Go Seahawks
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,447
    tonyb wrote: »
    I still didn't like the Bears 4th quarter play calling. Seems they always just sit back on their heels in the 4th and play too conservatively. You have to get a few 1st downs to run a decent amount of time off the clock. If your behind going into the 4th, you got to step it up and take some shots. The offense seemed to play better for Daniels than Trubisky.

I do think, that game was big for giving Daniels some much needed confidence too. My other boy, Mchomes in KC, didn't have a throwing TD yesterday. Kid has a touch rarely seen in young QB's, love that kid.

The Bears could have dialed up an interception on every possession and given Cousins the ball an inch away from the end zone and he would have found a way to come up short.

Stefon Diggs and Adan Theilen both want out and away from Minnesota as long as that putz remains under center.... They want to win and Cousins seems to care about something else entirely...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    I see Clay Mathews is still getting screwed by the refs.
    agreed, Mathews threw his shoulder into him as he was throwing the ball. This is football, right ?

This is why you can't compare stats from today to past players, the game has changed too much.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    I don't compare the players, but I do compare the men.
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,379
    edited October 6
    Vikings win! Bears???

Loose
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    B&K M200 Sonata Monoblocks
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
    The Bears must be pretty pathetic if they lose to the woeful Raiders. :D
    edited October 6
    Raiders have a pattern going. Win, loose, win loose, win... Anybody in Vegas should be betting big on a loss next week!
    Home System:
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Raiders have a pattern going. Win, loose, win loose, win... Anybody in Vegas should be betting big on a loss next week!

Your pattern is no bueno. The Raiders have won, lost, lost, won, and won. Keep buying lottery tickets instead. :D
    edited October 6
    Ha! Fair enough. But if they loose next game you owe me a beer....
    Home System:
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,355
    audioluvr wrote: »
    if they loose

LOLWUT????
    la2vegas wrote: »
    The Bears must be pretty pathetic if they lose to the woeful Raiders. :D

Turnovers didn't help from a QB who was playing his second game. Plus, the Viking were in London for the whole week. For some reason, the Bears organization didn't get there until Thursday. Jet lag, and practicing must have been real tame.

I think it was a terrible decision to leave them 2 days to practice following a long plane ride.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
    The Vikings were in London, Tony? :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Sorry John, Oakland....

Your Vikes got beat by the BILLS ?

Even KC lost to the Colts. Was kinda expecting that one though. As much as I like Mahomes, they give up a heck of a lot of points too.

Packers destroyed Dallas, really thought Dallas would have done better.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,355
    The Vikings were in London, Tony? :p

Well, they invaded Britain in 793 A.D. :p
    You need to get checked for that early onset memory loss Tony.... ;)

You need to get checked for that early onset memory loss Tony.... ;)

zip it John....your trying to remove one of my few excuses. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,294
    Let's see... what's the Patriots' record again...?

oh, yeah.

five and oh

edited October 7
    Discussions about the Patriots is about as exciting as Senior level anatomy class. No offense Joey....
    Home System:
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 626
    Dallas was missing their All Pro LT and the guy who replaced him wasn't up to the task of blocking as the GB end blew by him numerous times. The defense was horrible, they seemed flat.

Maybe when Jerry dies we'll get a real coach, not a yes man and GM. I guess it could be worst as we could have an owner like Washington has.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, B&K 4420 Reference, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 718
    Anyone else but me have the TNF game on mute? That fan screaming at the top of her lungs was really getting on my nerves.
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

Garage / Workshop rig : Plinius 9100 ; Monitor 7 Series 2 ; Teac TN300 TT

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland
    edited October 10
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Anyone else but me have the TNF game on mute? That fan screaming at the top of her lungs was really getting on my nerves.

Tom Brady throwing another hissy fit?

• JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 718
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Tom Brady throwing another hissy fit?

Ha! No, some random fan next to the booth. Screaming non-stop. Must be the cheap beer!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

Garage / Workshop rig : Plinius 9100 ; Monitor 7 Series 2 ; Teac TN300 TT

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland