Klipsch Cornwall IV is a-comin' (?!)

13»

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,925
    So -- to drift just a little farther (or is further?*) off of the WAZE route...
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines."

Emerson (from Self Reliance)

m1xxg3mole1q.png
  • BDT
    BDT Posts: 212
    edited September 2019
    I've found in life that in pretty much any given situation......if you want to get along, you can. If you don't, you won't and that getting along doesn't have to mean bending over and having to take one for the team after a healthy swallow of Kool-Aid.

In this case Ropeadopapolkadotajujitsu is lump of KaKa of EPIC proportions. Sometimes you gotta play it as it lies. Sometimes peace isn't the absence of conflict. It's a colorful group here.....and F1Nut is the Secretary of Righteousness....and has been for over a decade. He's a known quantity and pretty (no offense, Jesse) pretty predictable. He's also the same curmudgeon in person too....so it's not just an internet disguise.

I digress, people come to the forum because of the product. Whether they stay or not depends on the community and we've had a lot of success with that over the years....precisely because we aren't bland vanilla. If you remove the personality...and it's attendant warts....this place will become a ghost town.

Just my .02

BDT
  • BDT
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    What was the topic again??? Oh that's right, speakers or something??

dy5fjax1k547.png

Exacttly-- we were makin' fun of Klipsch!
    OK... I was, anyway... having lived with a pair of Cornies for a decade, I feel like I earned the right to do that.

B)

Since when does experience matter??

BDT

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited September 2019
    BDT wrote: »
    It's a colorful group here.....and F1Nut is the Secretary of Righteousness....and has been for over a decade.
    xzO2Dsu.png

wko1yUI.png

Guys, quit picking on the new guy, be nice. Remember, he's not a troll, he'll tell you himself. And, with posts like this, how can you not believe him???

It is true that he's not a troll...HE'S A TOTAL FREAKING DOUCH'E BAG!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Wonder how long before his sister/girlfriend comes back to take up for him since dis will probably hurt his wittle feelings :'(
  • BDT
    Careful guys, He’s a SpecOps. He monkeys with his privates to Chuck Norris movies.

He knows where we live (he works from the White House, you know) and he has skills that would make a ninja sterile with fear. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

Don’t believe me......here is one of his SpecOps training videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7w3DraqIQ

Be vigilant.

BDT
  • BDT
    I forgot to mention to SpecOps......Jesse and I been friends for going on, jeeze, close to 20 years but we just don’t swing like you SpecOps salad tossers. Did they send you to a special school to learn that?

The cheap merlot and moldy cheese gives him bad gas anyway....

BDT