Picture assistance

How do you have a picture show up in the feed instead of inserting?

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,143
    Feed!?! We don't need no stinkin' feed.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,497
    I must be special, as I haven't experienced any issues posting pics. I just hit the little photo looking icon and select the pic. Posting from my phone and desktop PC have worked. Here's one from my phone.porcligspml5.jpg
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 6,019
    I actually find the phone easier nowadays both here and in fleabay fwiw...
    Living Room 2.1: Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkii; Energy s10.2 sub; Cambridge Azur 851a; Cambridge Azur 752BD; Bryston BPD-1; NVidia ShieldTV
    Game Room HT: Denon AVR-X4200w; Definitive Technology SM350; Definitive Technology LCR2000; Definitive Technology Procinema 800; Mirage Nanasats; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP;
    ; Master Bedroom
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Definitive Technology SM45, ACI Titan Subwoofer Squeezebox Touch
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,649
    edited June 7
    if you have an image on a photo hosting site of some sort, you can paste the URL, embedding it in "img" tags... the syntax is <open bracket>img<close bracket>URL of image<open bracket>/img<close bracket>

to wit:

here's the URL to a random image (jpg file) on the interwebs:
    https://d17fnq9dkz9hgj.cloudfront.net/uploads/2018/03/Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

adding the aforementioned "img" tags results in this:

Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

(in keeping with the previous post... and the cat that is pestering me as I type this!)

B)

If you "quote" this post, you can see the embedded BBCode.

HTH, as they say.

EDIT:

Oh, it is also possible (as long as the file isn't too large) to simply copy an image and paste it into a post.

Again, by example, here's one :)

rsuni8u4oah6.png
  • VSAT88VSAT88 Posts: 723
    edited June 30
    sauwbdpzd149.jpg
    Or just drag and drop into the text box area ! (Where it says " Type your comment")
    ^^^^ oooh-whee.
  • JYDJYD Posts: 15
    It was either an extension or browser issue. YAY!

• JYDJYD Posts: 15
  • pelhamplacepelhamplace Posts: 71
    Very helpful since I too am picture challenged.
    Very helpful since I too am picture challenged.

Guess all y'all aren't turning Japanese...

B)

• OleBootOleBoot Posts: 582

Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

A good friend of mine back in Blighty (England) had a Sottish Fold. He was the most good natured cat I have ever met. He loved boxing with you, but never used his claws. He was fittingly called Biffo, Sorry, I reminisce.
    We don't get many pets called Biffo in theStates Colonies.

B)

(I like it, though!)
  • Daughter’s day is the day to celebrate the gift of daughters that the parents have got. Both dads and moms have a different, but a very special bond with their daughters. The daughter’s day is that day when you cherish your daughters. Every year this day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in the month of September.

The National Daughter’s Day is celebrated all around the country and both mom and dad gift their daughter differently and spend some quality with their daughter. India will be celebrating the National Daughter’s Day 2019 on September 22nd.

The first and foremost reason for celebrating the National or International Daughters Day was to remove the stigma amongst people in many countries which is attached to not have a girl instead of a boy child.

So many of the developing and developed countries celebrate the Daughter’s Day but on varying dates. This day assumes so much importance in our country since it promotes the idea of having daughters is not at all a taboo. The daughter's day is also celebrated for creating awareness against the female infanticide that occurs in so many places in India.
    Likewise, the National Daughters Day 2019 is the perfect occasion for you to celebrate your little beautiful angel and shower her with all your love and care possible on the happy daughter's day.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 43,143
    Do you really think anyone is going to click on your stupid spam link....LOL
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,300
    But Jesse it's the perfect day to celebgrate your beautiful angle.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,752
    I cherish both my kids every single day. I am one lucky man!
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e