Picture assistance

How do you have a picture show up in the feed instead of inserting?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    Feed!?! We don't need no stinkin' feed.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    I must be special, as I haven't experienced any issues posting pics. I just hit the little photo looking icon and select the pic. Posting from my phone and desktop PC have worked. Here's one from my phone.porcligspml5.jpg
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I actually find the phone easier nowadays both here and in fleabay fwiw...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited June 2019
    if you have an image on a photo hosting site of some sort, you can paste the URL, embedding it in "img" tags... the syntax is <open bracket>img<close bracket>URL of image<open bracket>/img<close bracket>

to wit:

here's the URL to a random image (jpg file) on the interwebs:
    https://d17fnq9dkz9hgj.cloudfront.net/uploads/2018/03/Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

adding the aforementioned "img" tags results in this:

Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

(in keeping with the previous post... and the cat that is pestering me as I type this!)

B)

If you "quote" this post, you can see the embedded BBCode.

HTH, as they say.

EDIT:

Oh, it is also possible (as long as the file isn't too large) to simply copy an image and paste it into a post.

Again, by example, here's one :)

rsuni8u4oah6.png
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,226
    edited June 2019
    sauwbdpzd149.jpg
    Or just drag and drop into the text box area ! (Where it says " Type your comment")
  • mhardy6647
    ^^^^ oooh-whee.
  • JYD
    JYD Posts: 15
    It was either an extension or browser issue. YAY!

• JYD
    JYD Posts: 15
  • pelhamplace
    pelhamplace Posts: 111
    Very helpful since I too am picture challenged.
  • mhardy6647
    Very helpful since I too am picture challenged.

Guess all y'all aren't turning Japanese...

B)

https://youtu.be/IWWwM2wwMww
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,065

Scottish-Fold_01.jpg

A good friend of mine back in Blighty (England) had a Sottish Fold. He was the most good natured cat I have ever met. He loved boxing with you, but never used his claws. He was fittingly called Biffo, Sorry, I reminisce.
  • mhardy6647
    We don't get many pets called Biffo in theStates Colonies.

B)

(I like it, though!)
  • Daughter’s day is the day to celebrate the gift of daughters that the parents have got. Both dads and moms have a different, but a very special bond with their daughters. The daughter’s day is that day when you cherish your daughters. Every year this day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in the month of September.

The National Daughter’s Day is celebrated all around the country and both mom and dad gift their daughter differently and spend some quality with their daughter. India will be celebrating the National Daughter’s Day 2019 on September 22nd.

The first and foremost reason for celebrating the National or International Daughters Day was to remove the stigma amongst people in many countries which is attached to not have a girl instead of a boy child.

So many of the developing and developed countries celebrate the Daughter’s Day but on varying dates. This day assumes so much importance in our country since it promotes the idea of having daughters is not at all a taboo. The daughter's day is also celebrated for creating awareness against the female infanticide that occurs in so many places in India.
    Likewise, the National Daughters Day 2019 is the perfect occasion for you to celebrate your little beautiful angel and shower her with all your love and care possible on the happy daughter's day.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    Do you really think anyone is going to click on your stupid spam link....LOL
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    But Jesse it's the perfect day to celebgrate your beautiful angle.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    I cherish both my kids every single day. I am one lucky man!