Group-buy-2019-dreadnought-avel-lindberg-1000va-isolation-transformers

1111213141517»

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,966
    verb wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    NLT4FX-BAG

Thanks again brother! :smile: Beautiful.
    d3ri57jgkiul.png

If the end bell is too small for your cable you can rip off the rubber tip and the clip ring inside. If it's still too small grind out the end like I did.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,724
    Rotel
    RB-1092

Interesting. It should be common ground. I was thinking you might gave a hybrid type amp. Butler comes to mind.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 23,486
    Fwiw, the gold tipped neutrik allows cables upwards of 5/8 thick
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,966
    edited June 24
    The NLT4FX-BAG max opening with the rubber bushing still in it is also 16mm or 5/8". I needed 22mm for the MIT cable, which is why I enlarged the end bell by grinding out the inside. I know someone else simply cut off part of the end bell. I thought of that, but I was concerned the end bell would be too short. I will say the grinding process was a PITA.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• motorstereomotorstereo Posts: 1,324
    Another option to enlarge the holes on the neutriks is to use a step drill. This is how I enlarged mine for my bi-wire MIT's. If I had to do it over I would not use bi-wires as that was a real challenge for my fat and not so steady fingers.
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,501
    Outstanding work!
  • nspindelnspindel Posts: 5,346
    Well done!
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • Dr_WuDr_Wu Posts: 163
    Have to add my thanks to everyone mentioned above, and Jesse and Trey, who indulged a noob's elementary questions! And, special thanks to the great member who gave me the chance to get one of these amazing units. This is the sound I've been chasing for years.