Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    edited January 2019
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    The Pats were (@Viking64'll love this) patsies for so long, it's kind of satisfying now that they're the team America hates. :p

Speaking as a New Englander and an erstwhile Masshole.

$uck it up, America! :)

Going on the wayback machine when they were the Boston Patriots from this misplaced "Masshole" (Framingham and Holliston).....they were terrible and it was painful to watch them.
    I was amused a few years back when they had people thinking they were going to become the Ct. Patriots when Kraft was negotiating a better deal for Foxborough. Former Ct. governor John Rowland (who spent time in jail for corruption) was one that believed Kraft's story. Rowland wasn't happy when he found he'd been played for a fool but I found it funny that our corrupt governor had a fast one pulled on him. My hat's a little worse for wear but yes some people did think they were headed to Ct.

kgccmvqk3fow.jpg
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Im not even going to watch it.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2019
    It was also a helmet to helmet penalty that wasn't called either. A sports commentator on TV enlightened me to that non-call also. I just heard this morning that there were 3 refs watching that incident and none of them felt that was interference or "helmet to helmet" either ? Come on man/men :s:'( !

I've been commenting and another man of great knowledge and vision has too, JN ;) on these refs sometimes questionable calls or non-calls for years now and this year was no different. We still watched, hoping for the best.

There was the same type of non-call in a SUPER BOWL years ago that allowed the other team to win it. Blatant interference on a 30+ yard pass that was ignored. I think it was the Sea Hawks that lost that game because of it.

I told my wife I just might only watch College football on Saturdays next year. Go Clemson. :D

If something isn't done to have all calls AND non-calls reviewable and challengeable,( time allowance for a game be da*ned ) a lot of us might leave the TV audience.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    wt0cymfj2h36.png
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    The Pats were (@Viking64'll love this) patsies for so long, it's kind of satisfying now that they're the team America hates. :p

Speaking as a New Englander and an erstwhile Masshole.

$uck it up, America! :)

I like you more and more Doc, from a fellow Masshole...
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    I am still pissed at the Pats for losing to the Iggles last year....
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited January 2019
    Discovered this channel earlier this week: "FitzyGFY"
    You might see some similarities between the characters in this series of videos, and those from "One Flew Over..." :p

***NSFW***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4ZPOMhOpE&t=124s
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Tony M
    I think the Rams and the Chiefs should set up a game in some stadium and hold what should've been the true Super Bowl of champions that we all know would've won if not for the refs.

I would watch that instead of the NFLs super bowl this year if they were held at the same time.
  • Tony M
    duh.... I meant New Orleans and the Chiefs... :s
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Gladys Knight still killing it
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Gladys Knight still killing it

Pure class!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Tony M
    I hope the refs let these guys play a "free for all" like they did the last 2 games. Can you imagine a blatant penalty not being called.. or they call a penalty that isn't one (like the one called for ruffing Brady when it wasn't)in this game like that ones in the recent games and a past Super Bowl that cost the one team the win.

Maybe these refs need to pass a vision test before refing a Championship Game or Super Bowl.

Also they should have to pass a test to see if they KNOW what the rules are!!! >:)
  • Tony M
    I say the Chiefs will win against the Saints. ;)
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    More BS
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • ADJ
    ADJ Posts: 46
    Bud light, not brewed with corn syrup but still not good
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Any more SJW crap and I am turning it off...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 737
    edited February 2019
    ADJ wrote: »

Thankfully my fridge is stocked with Ballast Point
  • nooshinjohn
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Sam Adams here.... occasionally Fat Tire Ale.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ADJ

Going to be a long night for you, especially with the halftime show.
  • txcoastal1
    No Cooper Kopp is finally taking its toll for the Rams
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Any more SJW crap and I am turning it off...

I call your bluff.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420

Corn syrup is used to carbonate and to make a smoother product. Which is why Bud light gives me headaches and stomach cramps...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    krazypolk wrote: »

I call your bluff.

Are you watching the games or looking at game cast

• You know I don't watch the games.
  • ADJ
    audioluvr wrote: »

Corn syrup is used to carbonate and to make a smoother product. Which is why Bud light gives me headaches and stomach cramps...

Not in Germany or any other proper beer brewing country but to each their own.
  • nooshinjohn
    What the hell happened to Bo Jackson... dude looks like he couldn’t bend over to tie his shoes any more.

• Hit my square at work 250 dollars!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited February 2019
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Must be in SoCal :^ ) Great brewery. I'm stuck up here in Oregon where every beer, whether from OR or WA, seems to use the exact same hops and tend to all taste the same (or too similar anyway) :^ / Can't complain about the weed though.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones