29wof59cvbcw.png
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited December 2018
    Deadly Viper Assassination Squad[edit]
    Main article: Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
    The Bride [edit]
    Main article: The Bride (Kill Bill)
    Beatrix Kiddo, a.k.a. The Bride (portrayed by Uma Thurman), is the protagonist of the film. She abandons her life as a hired assassin for the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (DVAS) upon realizing she is pregnant with Bill's child, denying him the right of fatherhood to preserve her unborn's future. This action provokes the attacks on her and her loved ones and the ensuing revenge, which is the entire basis of the film. Her code name while working for DVAS was Black Mamba. :)B)
    248m740buidf.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Believe it or not, I've never actually watched Kill Bill. Uma Thurman notwithstanding. :|
  • mhardy6647
    ayn719ng1v9f.png

I dunno about youse guyses, but when I was a teen, I read Audio for the articles... not the pictures.

B)
  • Tony M
    edited December 2018
    I really enjoyed the three part movies! Kill Bill sure starts off with a bang!

Bang, Bang... my baby shot me down....
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    Tony M wrote: »
    Deadly Viper Assassination Squad[edit]
    Main article: Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
    The Bride [edit]
    Main article: The Bride (Kill Bill)
    Beatrix Kiddo, a.k.a. The Bride (portrayed by Uma Thurman), is the protagonist of the film. She abandons her life as a hired assassin for the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (DVAS) upon realizing she is pregnant with Bill's child, denying him the right of fatherhood to preserve her unborn's future. This action provokes the attacks on her and her loved ones and the ensuing revenge, which is the entire basis of the film. Her code name while working for DVAS was Black Mamba. :)B)
    248m740buidf.png

1x2hmft7zrl3.jpg

Lita does leather better....
  • 03nbe2yklb9x.jpg
    I've owned this car for a year now and put 6500 miles on it so far. I must say I love it just as much as the day I bought it.
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 993
    edited December 2018
    charley95 wrote: »
    03nbe2yklb9x.jpg
    I've owned this car for a year now and put 6500 miles on it so far. I must say I love it just as much as the day I bought it.

VERY nice!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • mhardy6647
    edited December 2018
    as seen Someplace Else:

ztpcmfufeh8l.png

huz29171v93q.png

The sideways Infinity towers really pull the whole room together, don't you think?

:#
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    as seen Someplace Else:

ztpcmfufeh8l.png

huz29171v93q.png

The sideways Infinity towers really pull the whole room together, don't you think?

I saw that thread! I did my best to make it sound like I thought it was cool, without actually ever saying it is...
    Granted, I’d kill for a pair of most of those speakers, but all of them...? I’m not so sure. Maybe one of each. :)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    03nbe2yklb9x.jpg

Kia?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    edited December 2018
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Cool man. We have a decent scope here and this time of year is the BEST!! My fav has to be the double cluster.

Here are my three telescopes and the red is robust enough for the kids. My next step is probaby a mount for my Nikon, but I would need to do some research.

rk56b8cf97zo.jpeg

vbk7kutwx30n.jpeg

qmfhu254bvp8.jpeg

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I have the XT8i also ( if that’s what that is)
    Best accessory I got for it is a televue 32mm wide
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    as seen Someplace Else:

Reminds me of the word "googlephonic."
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Yeah, you'll need plenty of Margarita apostrophe S to make that room sound good.
  • audioluvr wrote: »
    03nbe2yklb9x.jpg

Kia?

Lexus
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    03nbe2yklb9x.jpg

Nice ride bro....LS460 looks to be. They make interesting versions of this car. A long version, a package with a rear entertainment system and massaging rear seats too.

Judging by the pic though, I must say your parking assist is broken. :):)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    la2vegas wrote: »
    as seen Someplace Else:

ztpcmfufeh8l.png

huz29171v93q.png

An almost infinite number of infinitys. :D

That's good. :)

The M.C. Escher room...
  • verb wrote: »
    A few hundred geese decided to take some respite in my back yard today. Gotta check the boots afterwards! :smile:
    gs3ks3rcj8et.png

More geese. I live in Cobb County Georgia, and I believe there were a couple thousand of geese in the sky on Tuesday. I'm pretty old, and I have never seen anything like it. They continued to form the "V" shapes for several hours.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Did you feel the earthquake this morning blue bird? I’m in Hall Co but was fast asleep.
  • tonyb wrote: »
    03nbe2yklb9x.jpg

Nice ride bro....LS460 looks to be. They make interesting versions of this car. A long version, a package with a rear entertainment system and massaging rear seats too.

Judging by the pic though, I must say your parking assist is broken. :):)

18 GS 350, I was sober when parking, just trying to keep distance from the door dingers. The new LS is an awesome car but a little too big and too pricey for me.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    I hear ya man on those door dingers. Nuthin' will piss you off more than a new car in a parking lot next to a fat lady in a Honda.

Still a nice ride bro. Congrats.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    VA. does have some GLORIOUS sunrises AND sunsets too.

Beautiful picture.

• mhardy6647
    lightman1 wrote: »
    iejorjevu1k1.jpg
    Sunrise over Danville VA this morning. Sometimes you just have to stop and take it all in.

freaking gorgeous; nice photo.
    Work-life balance, baby! ;)

I've been to Danville... but it's been quite a while since I last passed through there...
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    tonyb wrote: »
    I hear ya man on those door dingers. Nuthin' will piss you off more than a new car in a parking lot next to a fat lady in a Honda.

Still a nice ride bro. Congrats.

Spewed a bit of coffee on that one. :s

Thanks for the "sad but true" humor....

• I work on average 14 hrs a day. Never did get that work-life balance thing.

Wish I had of though :'(
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    lightman1 wrote: »
    iejorjevu1k1.jpg
    Sunrise over Danville VA this morning. Sometimes you just have to stop and take it all in.

freaking gorgeous; nice photo.
    Work-life balance, baby! ;)

I've been to Danville... but it's been quite a while since I last passed through there...

I dont think Russ has his balance right in the slightest (for anything :wink: ) lol.......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    edited December 2018
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Did you feel the earthquake this morning blue bird? I’m in Hall Co but was fast asleep.

I woke to the aftershock at 3:25 AM in Acworth. It shook the bed for 2-3 seconds and rattled something in my bedroom. It was something that doesn't make a noise even when the freight trains pass 1/4 mile away or my neighbor (frequently) slams his front door so hard it rattles my upstairs windows in the back.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.