Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I watched 95% of the Vikings and Packers game and saw some ignored penalties on the Vikings that would've dampened the wind on some of their drives. Therefore I believe the refs or a couple of them had money on the Vikings. ;) But...

Not only that game but a few games had some wth no-calls. They were blatant fouls and the refs JUST LET THEM SLIDE. I've never seen so many coaches and quarterbacks get upset many times during a weekend of NFL. And those are just the games I could watch. What's happening to the NFL Refs again now?

They were doing better than the previous years until Sun. the 25th. :o:#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited December 2018
    I noticed fouls on both sides that weren't called. Personally I think they generally call too many that don't effect the play at hand. And what is this new thing GB's center started by turning his head right before the snap? He's not looking for the quarterbacks position. And I've only seen him get flagged one time this season for it.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Tony M
    I agree 100% the centers should stay frozen JUST LIKE the linemen around them.
  • Tony M
    I just remembered when Green Bay ran into the kicker and a no-call there either. :o
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    WOW. Mike McCarthy fired today. Maybe Aaron got too greedy with his new contract for 20% of the entire salary cap? Maybe GB cannot get talent right now because of money woes? I do not like anything GB. But I recognized the greatness of McCarthy. I give him great props. Maybe the Vikings can hire him to get them to the next level? Go Bears! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    He had been around too long. He was predictable and dictatorial. Rodgers clearly was distancing. They have drafted poorly for years and done almost nothing in free agency. But that wasn’t McCarthy’s fault. They played great against the Rams and clearly could do it but it wasn’t happening overall and they needed to clean house which will come.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Zimmer ain’t getting it done either. The play has been subpar on both sides of the ball this year. Maybe after the Vikings get out from under the sack known as Kirk Cousins, they might begin to rebuild for the 100th time in franchise history.

I would just like to see them bring the Lombardi home just one time before Bud Grant gets recruited for God’s team.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    WOW. Mike McCarthy fired today. Maybe Aaron got too greedy with his new contract for 20% of the entire salary cap? Maybe GB cannot get talent right now because of money woes? I do not like anything GB. But I recognized the greatness of McCarthy. I give him great props. Maybe the Vikings can hire him to get them to the next level? Go Bears! Peace. D

Yep... Minnesota, where all good Packers go to die...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dromunds
    The Packers, the Vikings, the 49ers, etc were just plain nuts to sell out their futures with these huge guaranteed contracts. I’ll stick with the Packers because that’s what I’m most familiar with, but now Rodgers ( who was still under contract for two years and coming off a major injury year) is presumably going to be in a position to influence who they select for their new coach, and the necessity to kiss his rear end is going to limit their pool of available candidates. The Packer organization really screwed up by tying up all their money in him and they actually did worse this year than they did last year without Rodgers when he was injured all year. Not sure about the Vikes but seems to be the same plus the Vikes dumped all three of their QBs after they got Cousins. The Packers had no money for free agents because Rodgers got so much of their cap money and they have needs and lack of depth all over the place. More cap money next year will not right the ship.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,042
    Is it me or do the officials need to clean their glasses?? I saw a couple of questionable calls yesterday on both sides of the Vikings- Pats game. Even with these old eyes with cataracts, and glaucoma I could clearly see they were wrong without instant replay or hi-def.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    It won't right the ship, but it'll help.

Vikes and Bears are like cousins, constantly rebuilding, constantly making the same mistakes. They tie up all their money in one basket, one player , one couch they think will bring them a championship. By the time they get around to building a team around their golden boy, the golden boy is on his last legs. By that time they have no money to replace that golden boy with a quality player, and the cycle repeats itself.

I think this year, and the last few, has produced a great crop of talented young players also. Can't remember a time when there was so much good young talent all at once in the NFL.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dromunds
    Right, look at the Bears QB.
  • tonyb
    dromunds wrote: »

He's ok, lets just say...adequate, Like McMann was. Look at the money they spent on Fox as a couch, and now they got a guy out of the blue for far less money doing a better job too.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • tonyb wrote: »

He's ok, lets just say...adequate, Like McMann was. Look at the money they spent on Fox as a couch, and now they got a guy out of the blue for far less money doing a better job too.

McMann? Fox couch? I see you're off the wagon this morning.
  • dromunds
    tonyb wrote: »

The thing is, that young QB on rookie scale allowed them to go out and get Mack, and from what I've seen he's a pretty darn good QB with lots of upside potential. The Packers have been riding their good fortune of having Brett Favre and then Rodgers, but frankly Rodgers is long in the tooth and they did very poorly as far as player evaluation and were imbalanced regarding valuing profits over free agent spending. I predict lots of free agent player defection in the off-season along with a general house-cleaning by whoever is the new coach. And they have so many needs it could be quite some time in the dumper. You'd think they would have developed the best O-line in the league to protect their haloed QB but its lame. The D-line is lame. The defense generally stinks despite drafting D for the last five years. Its hard to swallow. Packers fans suffered for twenty years before Ron Wolf came and brought in Favre and Reggie White, and there may be some more years of suffering ahead. Who knows, maybe a new coach can instill a resurgence but I see the Bears with their young talent riding herd for awhile.
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    So Cowboy Fans.... Do you want

A: The Iggles to win tonite ?
    B: The Deadskins to win tonite ?
    C: A TIE ?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Same game last year. rac1d2905wk9.jpeg
  • Tony M
    When I went to see the Panthers play a few years ago, the view was about the same. I loved it! B)

The Panthers won and that's helps justify the costs of the tickets for sure. ;)
  • joecoulson
    Ha! Must be a good looking fella then
  • tonyb
    ….and they say Bigfoot isn't real. :)

You gonna braid that thing and put Christmas bells on the ends ? lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    Could it be a result of "No Shave November"?
  • Mikey081057
    That's what happens when you figure out that the dollar shave club costs more than a dollar

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • joecoulson
    Darn good game here in the last 10 mins!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited December 2018
    What? There's been like twenty interceptions in this game!
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • nooshinjohn
    That just about wraps the NFC North for Da Bears....

• Tony M
    edited December 2018
    I'll bet a lot of money was LOST on the Rams / Bears game last night!

Even might wife was shocked like I was that the Rams only had 3 points at halftime I think it was. Maybe 6. Geoff was off and their receivers were dropping them too. Hill being out later in the game HURT them a lot!!!

I think their average per game has been like 44 or 41 points per game!

The Bears are the #1 Defense in the league I think I heard them say. They sure proved it last night!!

Fun game in the second half for sure.

My team, the Panthers, showed hope for a while but like a lot of favorites, they struggled this week for sure.

What happened to the REDSKINS?

About the same as what happened to my Panthers when they went up to Pittsburg! :s

Sometimes some teams should just stay home and forfeit! It would save a ton of people a lot of wasted money if you're for the losing team. :)
  • joecoulson
    All I gotta say is that both the Dallas and Miami games had the best endings I have seen in some years.
  • Mikey081057
    joecoulson wrote: »
    All I gotta say is that both the Dallas and Miami games had the best endings I have seen in some years.

They were Happy Endings