Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Any particular reason that my post about a pair of AR-2ax was removed? Are OfferUp links not allowed?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,475
    edited November 2018
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Any particular reason that my post about a pair of AR-2ax was removed? Are OfferUp links not allowed?

You're in the wrong thread lol

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/50838/looking-for-misc-audio-deals-of-the-day-updated-info-here#latest

Come on man lol
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    edited November 2018
    Doh! :# Sorry guys! And that was even BEFORE any tequila! Carry on.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    la2vegas wrote: »
    dkfreebird wrote: »
    I love my walnut ones,even though they are in the closet. :#

Quiet, both of you!
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited November 2018
    Hey gang. This looks like a sweet deal in the Twin Cities area. https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/ele/d/polk-speakers-and-velodyne/6758246809.html
    iu703rbtfkt2.png

$325 for all of them!? :o wrong side of the country, and no funds in sight... :(
    P.S. before anyone tells me I should get a job, I'm going to once I have my actual drivers license, but I can't get to anywhere to work without one. :)
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    CS-350LS for $100 shipped. Claims good condition, then great condition. One negative feedback out of two items doesn't inspire confidence. There is eBay's Money Back Guarantee, if that's a help. Caveat Emptor. No affiliation.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polk-Audio-Center-Channel-CS-350LS-Speaker/332923088056
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • kmeek
    kmeek Posts: 225
    I don't know if these have been reported yet or not (no affiliation). I noticed these came up on the Phoenix Offerup. About 3 miles from where I work. Look like 1.2tl's with a Sunfire receiver. Assuming it is a package deal. I'd be interested if I didn't already have a pair........ ;)

Check out this Vintage carver sunfire ultimate receiver and polk SDA 1.2s for $1500 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/Nmqw3SismS

1vu7uo01h19w.jpg
  • kmeek
    My latest acquisition. Nothing fancy I know, but the price was right. I didn't get them for a song but I did get them for a hundred dollars.

See I'm out of the loop a couple of weeks and look what I missed...... :D

I'd say that's a great find at a great price. I thought my p/b's for $200 was a smoking deal......
  • kmeek

I have the oak 3.1's. Love them (what I am currently cranking in the small room). :)
  • la2vegas wrote: »
    kmeek wrote: »
    I don't know if these have been reported yet or not (no affiliation). I noticed these came up on the Phoenix Offerup. About 3 miles from where I work. Look like 1.2tl's with a Sunfire receiver. Assuming it is a package deal. I'd be interested if I didn't already have a pair........ ;)

Check out this Vintage carver sunfire ultimate receiver and polk SDA 1.2s for $1500 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/Nmqw3SismS

1vu7uo01h19w.jpg

Ad looks like it makes it a package deal for both items. I'll take the 1.2's and hope for a lower price without the receiver.

They are 1.2 TL's since they have the SL 3000 tweeter. Looks like a great deal.
    SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    SDA 1C's w/Clarity Cap ESA; PA, Mills, RD0194-1's
    SDA 2B TL's w/RD0198-1's
    Yaqin MC-30L integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
  • kmeek
    They look black.... And a bad pick.
    Does anyone know if they ever made black factory panels for the 1.2's? I don't know on this one?
  • pitdogg2
    They look like a bad refinish job to me.
  • kmeek
    edited December 2018

1vu7uo01h19w.jpg

Ad looks like it makes it a package deal for both items. I'll take the 1.2's and hope for a lower price without the receiver.

Only reason I mentioned they are most likely TL's is one only hopes that someone didn't just try and update SL2000's to 3000's thinking that would work. Serial and model numbers and/or crossover board would put that to rest.....
  • ddog
    ddog Posts: 230
    Regardless... in my obsidian theater the black tops would work perfect for me...
    Is someone going to pick these up or am I going to have to make a road trip...?
  • michaeljhsda2
    michaeljhsda2 Posts: 2,165
    edited December 2018

1vu7uo01h19w.jpg

Only reason I mentioned they are most likely TL's is one only hopes that someone didn't just try and update SL2000's to 3000's thinking that would work. Serial and model numbers and/or crossover board would put that to rest.....

Possible but probably unlikely since they would need to change out all the negative tweeter wire connectors (at the tweeter itself) to larger ones in order to accommodate the SL3000. In addition to that, they would need to use a Molex tool to remove and swap the + and - wires at the tweeter harness. But yes, you're correct, anything is possible if one tries to deceive so further verification is needed.

I noticed that the crossover plate is a 1.2TL crossover plate, so I highly doubt they would acquire a pair of those just to deceive. If they were trying to pull a fast one, their asking price is set way too low! 1500.00 with the Sunfire receiver is a heckuva deal.
    Post edited by michaeljhsda2 on
    SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    SDA 1C's w/Clarity Cap ESA; PA, Mills, RD0194-1's
    SDA 2B TL's w/RD0198-1's
    Yaqin MC-30L integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
  • ddog
    0edonswiotsl.jpg
    What can you guys tell me about these speakers?
    And do you think $750 is a good price?
  • pitdogg2
    edited December 2018
    ddog wrote: »
    0edonswiotsl.jpg
    What can you guys tell me about these speakers?
    And do you think $750 is a good price?

3.1tl might be a little high but few were made and location and condition plays a huge part. Many like them a lot. I however have never heard a pair.
    Go get them
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    I've been on the hunt for a pair for over a year now.... If you have the chance, pounce, but don't pay that much, come in at 600 and go from there.
  • ddog
    Supposedly this are unmolested...
    Can you tell from the picture if this is true..
    What tweeter that is..
    What series they are...and so on..
    These ventage Polks are confusing..lol
  • ddog
    edited December 2018
    Sorry pitdogg2.. is saw that you had already answered my question just after I posted...
    I'm kinda slow..lol

I have and have had quite a few models of polka speakers but never SDA's.
    Always wanted a set but I'm trying to figure out what model to start with..
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    Sorry pitdogg2.. is saw that you had already answered my question just after I posted...
    I'm kinda slow..lol

I have and have had quite a few models of polka speakers but never SDA's.
    Always wanted a set but I'm trying to figure out what model to start with..

Those 3.1 TLs would be a good start. I enjoyed mine. The only reason they left my house is I was able to move up to 2.3TLs.
  • kmeek
    edited December 2018
    3.1TL's:
    I paid $365 for mine about 4 months ago. Had one blown tweeter so I upgraded them to the newer RD0198-1's with the club polk price. Also it didn't have the interconnect cable. Verdict I love them they don't take up the footprint of the big boys but the mid and upper range separation is unreal. Only slight downside is the 12" Bass is not the same as the big 15" passives but it's nothing a good subwoofer can't rectify. If I ever get to old to keep all my Polk's they'd be the last pair I'd probably give up......
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    You got those at a great price.
  • kmeek
    Supposedly this are unmolested...
    Can you tell from the picture if this is true..
    What tweeter that is..
    What series they are...and so on..
    These ventage Polks are confusing..lol

The SL3000 Tweeter.
  • kmeek
    indyhawg wrote: »
    You got those at a great price.

The guy I bought them from got them free while cleaning out a foreclosed house. :#