Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Jstas wrote: »
    Dunno if this has been posted yet but made me laugh.

q4ztv6x8jlcs.jpg

Haha... don't throw trash into it because it's already full!!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    edited October 2018
    Messed up, see below.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    dayum, look at that rig - that looks fun
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    edited October 2018
    That looks like a sick computer.
    Would you mind giving us some specs, and close-ups of the rig itself? :)
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    :o $$$$$

NICE! I bet it was realistic as can be!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Milito
    edited October 2018
    Here is the specs. Computer is 7700K O/C to 4.8 on custom water cooling, 16 GB of DDR4 3200 RAM, EVGA 1080ti , SB Z sound card. Custom 80/20 Rig has Accuforce Direct Drive wheel with real racing steering wheels and magnetic shifters, HPP's hydraulic pedals with clutch, four Aura shakers with Adcom GFA2535 4 channel amp, two small screens with racing software. Three 24" 144hz monitors and One 21" monitor.
    Post edited by Milito on
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Milito wrote: »
    Computer is 7700K O/C to 4.8 on custom water cooling, 16 GB of DDR4 3200 RAM, EVGA 1080ti , SB Z sound card. Custom 80/20 Rig has Accuforce Direct Drive wheel with real racing steering wheels and magnetic shifters, HPP's hydraulic pedals with clutch, four Aura shakers with Adcom GFA2535 4 channel amp, two small screens with racing software. Three 24" 144hz monitors and One 21" monitor.

VERY cool. I want that computer. :)
    What kind of CPU is it? By 7700K, you mean an i7/i9 Intel core, right?
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Milito
    edited October 2018
    msci1fbktd1c.jpg
    ml8nsnxwm9cz.jpg
    nbhuxpquhc0h.jpg

• Tony M
    I don't believe you could get better than that except by driving the real thing.!

AWSOME! B)
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    That thing is super cool!!!
  • Milito
    edited October 2018
    Thanks everyone. I use to do some track days in a MINI Cooper S I use to have but had to stop due to neck problems with the g forces and the weight of my helmet. I've had three neck operations. So it's the next best thing to driving on the track.

Here's a link to a Pro Race in iRacing which is the service I use.
    https://youtu.be/iqyzbnPYTn0

They are much faster than me. The best of the best. The top Pro Series F1 driver for the 12 race season (best 8 races) wins $10,000 for the Championship.
    The tracks are laser scanned down to 1 mm, they are so accurate that real life racers use them to practice on.

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    1296613534966.jpg
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    CGTIII wrote: »
    1296613534966.jpg

Looks like someone's parents have more money than brains...
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    That moment in your life when your grandson brings a tear of pride to your eye...LOL

9ltdnjj1422w.jpg

Me and my siblings, grandkids at Grayton Beach this year. Luke is in the Trump shirt, Tyler is in the Jurassic park shirt, and Emmy is to Luke's left.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • charley95
    charley95 Posts: 908
    Great family pic. and Luke is one smart guy!!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    FestYboy wrote: »
    1296613534966.jpg

That kids will outgrow that bike before they finish paying it off oh and let's not forget those are the worse types of pedals to have.
  • Tony M
    Willow wrote: »
    1296613534966.jpg

That kids will outgrow that bike before they finish paying it off oh and let's not forget those are the worse types of pedals to have.

You see that lady walking across the paths of them getting ready to start? Also, look how many kids are cheating on the start line already! :#

I NEVER did like those TOE pedals! I tried them and thought, who thinks these are a good idea?
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    I would get along with Luke
  • I believe this cat's name is Dan Quinn.

It reminds me of the various Wack-A-Mole-Game attempts Quinn has tried to fix the Atlanta Falcons not realizing how one thing can affect another.

If you have a favorite team that is not doing well, maybe you can give him a name.

https://youtu.be/Ti3mWTKXIgk
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Tony M wrote: »
    Willow wrote: »
    1296613534966.jpg

You see that lady walking across the paths of them getting ready to start? Also, look how many kids are cheating on the start line already! :#

I NEVER did like those TOE pedals! I tried them and thought, who thinks these are a good idea?

I use clip-in pedals on my road bikes. Steady state riding, they keep your feed in the optimum position over the long haul. They do require a bit of technique to clip out, however, not good if something sudden happens. Yep, I've fallen because I couldn't get my foot clipped out in time!
    tqefy1x4hrdd.png
    I've tried but abandoned clip-in pedals on my off road bikes. Too many instantaneous changes in terrain on the trails. I now use BMX style platform pedals with threaded studs on them for grip. Kinda a compromise, but it allows for my feet to fall off the pedals and brace from falling if needed.
    yon9g9lbbow2.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    yg6ix9717v4o.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    edited October 2018
    931aifcihnxe.png

zx07u5gav9x4.png
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    im-in-ur-dicovry-channel-bustin-ur-mythz-28932796.png
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.