Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Clipdat wrote: »

What they don't say in the listing is that the Show and Display voucher is only good for one year, then the vehicle must leave the country... Not worth 150k, IMO.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,526
    Ah, didn't realize that. Yeah, better off just registering it out of state then or something.
  • FestYboy
    Ah, didn't realize that. Yeah, better off just registering it out of state then or something.

Can't do that either as it is newer than the 25 year federal limit for importing vehicles that are not on the approved list. The only skyline currently permitted in the first year of the R32.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    I may take up fishing after all :smile:
    gno8kke04361.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Clipdat
    She can bait my hook anytime, if you know what I mean!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    New stickers = updated laptop decor

zrm0rho91d7w.jpeg

im5ddsd06dbu.jpeg

Nice!

• mhardy6647
    She can bait my hook anytime, if you know what I mean!

Are you suggesting that she's a master...
  • verb
    Uh, pay attention to your surroundings! :smile:
    0m8gd4ph1pm6.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • FestYboy
    Awww, it's cute!!
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    Heart attack for me! :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Creeped out and laughing at the same time...
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    olqcaiphl65f.jpg

Is that a camel spider?
  • FestYboy
    Willow wrote: »
    tonyp063 wrote: »
    olqcaiphl65f.jpg

Is that a camel spider?

No, they look closer to a scorpion. I think what they're showing is a wood spider, aggressive and have a really nasty bite.
  • Clipdat
    Kill it with fire!

rOtHHB3oULnuo.gif
  • verb
    edited September 2018
    verb wrote: »
    gno8kke04361.png
    4hvrwhtlld2t.png
    Lucky Dude - On their wedding day! :smile:
  • Willow
    gno8kke04361.png
    4hvrwhtlld2t.png

Looks to me shes having seconds thoughts and trying to catch one of the many other fish in the sea.
  • mhardy6647
    gno8kke04361.png
    4hvrwhtlld2t.png

and surf fishing, too!
    bonus!
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,076

mlistens03 wrote: »
    This was my great grandpa’s friend’s Oldsmobile.
    yqklc1efivsq.jpeg

OMG Art Deco galore!!!!!! :)
  • Willow
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    This was my great grandpa’s friend’s Oldsmobile.
    yqklc1efivsq.jpeg

OMG Art Deco galore!!!!!! :)

When vehicles had style and character
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    That’s awesome willow
  • verb
    Love the mod to the shifter knob!
    kdacvucq900g.png
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Love the mod to the shifter knob!
    kdacvucq900g.png

I never even noticed that!
    I really liked that car, it was his pride and joy. When I saw it, it was during one of the many times it wouldn't start. ;)
    His dad bought that car brand new in 1937. I really wish I could remember what kind of car it was, all I remember was that it’s an Oldsmobile. I believe the car was passed down from him to his son when he died, and his son plans to keep it in the family.
    All in all, very pretty car, that I’d rather have over any new car today. (which you may find hard to believe because 99% of 15 year olds want a lambo. :D )
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Omg beautiful ride verb. Wifey’s is nice too, but dayum that BA!!