magnifi maxsr

I recently purchased this system and now whenever it is on, my ps4 has wireless connectivity issues. When the speaker system is off the ps4 has no issues. How do I fix whatever is happening with the speaker system that is interfering with my ps4's ability to maintain a wireless internet connection.

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 7,131
    You could try to either tell the PS4 or the Magnifi to use a different WiFi channel.
    "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,527
    Clipdat wrote: »
    You could try to either tell the PS4 or the Magnifi to use a different WiFi channel.

Good call, if you have a dual band router try this. I couldn't imagine there being any interference from the soundbar but you can try moving the playstation a little further from the soundbar and run a connection test.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • henningehenninge Posts: 52
    edited November 2018
    How do you tell the Magnifi to use a different wifi channel? There's no settings for the soundbar that I know of