Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Hmmm. WIP? :smile:
    8cgiqzygom2g.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • verb
    Another winner. :smile:
    9tb1q0qgr1xr.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,526
    That's where you plug in your hair dryer, duh.
  • verb
    So in looking at this pic a bit further, apart from the obvious, is that not a bathtub faucet in a shower stall? :smile:
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    verb wrote: »
    So in looking at this pic a bit further, apart from the obvious, is that not a bathtub faucet in a shower stall? :smile:

That’s the shower head, the original owner of the house wasn’t very tall.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,481
    Another winner. :smile:
    9tb1q0qgr1xr.png

That would make a kick butt home theater room. When the weather is nice just open the door.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    Hmmm. WIP? :smile:
    8cgiqzygom2g.png

One of AC/DC's less successful videos on MTV.
  • verb
    Walter just got his summer cut!
    f95nx1d1kxvi.jpg
    gtmwksk59ywu.jpg
  • mlistens03
    edited May 2018
    f95nx1d1kxvi.jpg
    gtmwksk59ywu.jpg

Aw man that’s a cute dog :)
    I once again will bring up my dog, which I apparently don’t have pics of. You all remember the picture from a while back that I posted on here. I’ve decided that people who see her from behind say, “ oh my word, what a beautiful dog” and then she turns around and looks at them and the people say “oh” in a disgusted sort of way.
    Here I should a pic I found of her when we first got her, for size comparison, she isn’t sitting on 1 ft. by 1 ft. square tiles:
    couoeqo8r66o.png
    She used to be super cute, now she is kinda cute :tongue:
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    mlistens03 wrote: »

That’s the shower head, the original owner of the house wasn’t very tall.

They only washed their feet. :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    f95nx1d1kxvi.jpg
    gtmwksk59ywu.jpg

He's telling you that you missed a spot on his nose. :#:o
  • verb
    Yeah. He's a Yorkie so the fur can go all the way down to the ground if you let it. Too much brushing IMO. Just chopped it all off! :smile:
  • Tony M
    He looks like he's asking you why you cut his hair. :D
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,018
    Clipdat wrote: »
    That's where you plug in your hair dryer, duh.

And space heater. Who would want a cold shower???
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • lunazul
    lunazul Posts: 780
    Nice. What were they thinking? :smile:
    rpfhllyumjae.png

I'm guessing the drain is on the ceiling
  • CH46E
    Funny i did not even notive the socket plug yhe first time.
  • mlistens03
    CH46E wrote: »

It took me a few seconds to get it :lol:
  • CH46E

I hate my phones keyboard! Lol
  • mlistens03

I hate my phones keyboard! Lol

Sorry I was talking about the picture, my tablet is usually worse than that. I’ll type something like... apparently, and it will come up with... a couple of things that would get me killed by my parents :#
    Haven’t managed to miss it yet, but someday it’s gonna happen :confounded:
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    edited May 2018
    So... if we build another house (a tiny house) -- I've got some keen new design ideas.

https://www.houzz.com/photo/117348436-amplified-tiny-house-exterior-exterior

yh9t0r2tc66f.png

y8vyiv3s9dd1.png

b8rwaubtde8i.png

• Tony M
    edited May 2018
    I thought that was a guitar amp look! And a faux garage too. B)

Do I see some HUGE subs under that amp? I think Vr3 had a part in designing this place. ;)

I like that design A LOT!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited May 2018
    That particular house was features on a episode of Tiny House Nation on FYINetwork.

I love watching all those builds. Lots of very innovative ways to live and store things to make sure you use every inch possible.

This particular build I dont think much if any room treatment was done, but it was a long time ago since the episode aired

However with 2 kids, nope.... these will never replace the house.....

Now as a replacement for a RV.....yup I could see that one for sure as you can custom build it to have just what you need as a one off model, and not that much more depending on finishes.

I've joked with @lightman1 he needs to build one to tow behind the truck. A "tiny house listening room"....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • CH46E
    a35nqcs0b6bz.jpg

This is what happens when you change someone's background to "The Hoff with Puppies" on thier PC that they left unlocked!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Next time try My Little Pony or Cabbage Patch kids....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,526
    Reminds me of Manny the selfie cat: https://www.instagram.com/yoremahm/
    scubalab wrote: »
    Our Mackerel Tabby rescue, Bill. He got a hold of my daughter's phone and snapped a selfie...

• Tony M
    I wish we could click on LOL and Like also! ;)