Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    The Mary Magdalene of Hooker (Headers).
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,044
    tonyb wrote: »

Or a car club with it's own church. Praise be to big blocks and Holly 4 barrel double pumpers. lol

"Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"
  • Viking64 wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »

Or a car club with it's own church. Praise be to big blocks and Holly 4 barrel double pumpers. lol

And Edelbrock intake manifolds. Would Hooker headers be allowed, though? :p

I wonder if it's ok to be blown???
    "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    HA...lots to praise in the church of American muscle cars.....where laying something isn't frowned on, like rubber.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Here at some pics of my outdoor white trees and the wreath above the man-cave's porch during the day today. They light up the drive and wreath looks like it's floating up in the air . A neighbor 7 doors up the street can see it. She likes to see the wreath !

I also put a pic of some Japanese Maples in my yard and my neighbor's Japanese Maple behind me. I spotted it from the end of my drive way today. It was ON FIRE !!
    What a RED.

awyoytm3r5ej.jpg
    uiplh6ymq4ny.jpg
    vqyg245kntxy.jpg
    5l9nb0138k4s.jpg
    i32ixcm7i32o.jpg
    av33vioq1b1x.jpg
    wfgeg7lgbmfa.jpg
    xn7ma0slxiu5.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    ya just knew how this was going end.

9l2qhd8ieqbq.gif
  • Bull - 1
    Red Pants Guy - 0
  • Tony M
    edited December 2017
    He probably said to his friend...

"Here, hold my beer for minute, I'll be right back. " :#

I think the bull head butted him. I think if the bull had used a horn, the man would have met his maker. :s

I also noticed how SLOW his buddy got off the fence and how slowly he was walking to help his knocked out friend. :/
    AND THE OTHER GUY LEANING ON THE FENCE DOES"NT MOVE AT ALL !! heartless !
  • Tony M
    edited December 2017
    Malbec wrote: »
    ya just knew how this was going end.

9l2qhd8ieqbq.gif

Almost the same thing happened to me when I was 12 years old.
    Visiting my cousins, we went past a farm. They dared me to cross a small bull's pen. I said heck NO. They said , don't worry the bull is slow. So like an idiot, I hopped the fence and started running to the other side.

Just like in the video above, THE BULL WAS FAST !!! It almost got me !
    I was a fast runner back then, thank GOD !

I made it over to the other fence with 2' or less to spare. Really !
    I was pissed and my 2 cousins were laughing their heads off. I couldn't take on the 2 so I had to just be thankful to GOD I was alive .
  • mhardy6647
    I had a somewhat similar run-in with a ram once -- fortunately, they pack a lot less oompf.
  • Tony M
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I had a somewhat similar run-in with a ram once -- fortunately, they pack a lot less oompf.

Were you drinking ?
  • mhardy6647
    edited December 2017
    Tony M wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Were you drinking ?

No. It's a funny story -- and not embarrassing in any... embarrassing way. ;)

We bought our property in NH from a guy who kept some sheep on it. He asked if he could continue to keep sheep on it for a year or so after we closed on the property, and we said "sure" -- so he did. No problem.

Many years ago, when the kids were still pretty young, we were visiting the property on a crisp fall day. At the time, there were two ewes and a ram "boarding" here.
    The ewes were vaguely interested in us. The ram stood off to one side, kind of snorting. City slickers that we were (are), we didn't quite grasp the significance.

Eventually, when I wasn't looking, the ram drew a bead on me and butted me. Ouch.

Long story short, before we beat a fairly hasty retreat, I got butted twice. Second time wasn't so bad, since I knew it was coming.

Later, we told the story to some friends in Harvard who had a good sized farm and kept sheep. Our friend Marie laughed and said that when a ram tries to butt, all one has to do is grab it by the horns and lift up. Apparently they don't have a lot of strength in whatever muscles it would take to wrest their heads away from such a grip.

No, I haven't subsequently tried it. :/

brhbb9567ym1.png
    Sir Paul McCartney, demonstrating proper ram-handling technique.
  • mhardy6647
    I actually have some film photographs of the sheep in question from that day -- if I stumble across 'em, I'll scan 'em and share. Now I can look back and laugh ;)
  • Tony M
    That would be a trip down memory lane if you can find the pics. Funny story.

I wish I had a pic. of that bull pen and that BIG A** bull that came after me. I almost died ... :#
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited December 2017
    Just after sunrise from the tree stand this morning...
    i7jpjvo6x1k3.jpg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    gorgeous.

Any luck?
  • mrbiron
    Nada...ill get my out of state NH license and shoot from your kitchen window...ya dig ;)
  • just before sunset in the creek...

rh0rgvg6povk.jpg

B)
  • mrbiron
    This one is for you Mr. H.
    Tower Hill Botanical Garden Xmas Light Display in Boylston
    r80q40r85i7c.jpg

• mrbiron
    41s6f4vymphz.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Nice, thanks.
    There's a place up here called LaSalette Shrine (Enfield NH) with a pretty outrageous light display. Not quite sure of the tie-in of a religious shrine & scads of holiday lights... but it's cool by me.
    http://www.lasaletteofenfield.org/
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    Dirty Harry's

cq04r5ayfn8f.png
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Tony M
    ^^^^^
    One's a handgun, the other is a doomsday nightmare for whom ever it is firing at. :D
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Tony M wrote: »
    ^^^^^
    One's a handgun, the other is a doomsday nightmare for whom ever it is firing at. :D

Are referring to the Prince or to the machine he flies? ;)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• 16 circles

0qy2eyaevy0b.jpg
    Sal Palooza