Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Tony M wrote: »
    nbrowser wrote: »
    The view from the "campsite" 30 minutes from home...gotta love it!

2430u403n9y5.jpg

Bigfoot territory ..
    watch out.

Who called my name?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    machone wrote: »
    Gatlinburg-view of the Smokies
    Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July
    And I just hit town and my throat was dry
    I thought I'd stop and have myself a brew

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    gfong wrote: »
    3jk87zs9o87h.jpg

Someone told me there's a car in this picture...?
    I can't see it.
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    FestYboy wrote: »
    gfong wrote: »
    3jk87zs9o87h.jpg

Someone told me there's a car in this picture...?
    I can't see it.

Even NFL players will stand at attention when that flag passes by.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    tonyb wrote: »
    deronb1 wrote: »
    uqoggr2vvedd.jpg

If that isn't a picture of Russ eyeing up his next conquest, I don't know man.

LMAO!!
  • lightman1
    uqoggr2vvedd.jpg

You gotta be ninja quiet when stalking those rascals......0 to full bore linear panic in 1.3 seconds.....
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    lightman1 wrote: »
    uqoggr2vvedd.jpg

You gotta be ninja quiet when stalking those rascals......0 to full bore linear panic in 1.3 seconds.....

At least you're gender bias Russ :D:D:o:o:p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    lightman1 wrote: »
    uqoggr2vvedd.jpg

I don't know Russ they look pretty horny you may get tag teamed....
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    ijfxl00xzhj5.jpg
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    @voltz who is the musician? I absolutely love anyone who will feed a child's sense of wonder.
  • Viking64
    "Are you talkin' to me?"

lmm6c7334ntf.jpg
  • txcoastal1
    ^^^^WTF is that :D:D:D
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Viking64
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    :p
    I'm not sure, I just saw it on a dog website. Maybe a Pomeranian puppy? I bet it is no taller than a CD. Or an SACD for that matter. :D
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922

Thank you for asking! I am thinking either genetic engineering gone horribly awry or maybe the unfortunate fall-out (see what I did there?) of atmospheric nuclear testing.

;)
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    @voltz who is the musician? I absolutely love anyone who will feed a child's sense of wonder.

I will look it up when I get back home. I am in Dallas right now, but it was up in Salina at one of the blues concerts...
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited October 2017
    machone wrote: »
    Gatlinburg-view of the Smokies
    07xuat7mncax.jpg

Have you been up to " Clingmans' Dome " ? It's the highest point on the Appalachian Trail, or Blue Ridge Mountains. Truly Spectacular !!! Check out pics on the NET. :-)

You can see a lot from the parking area which is HUGE but the real trill is the final trail up to the very top ! The view of the suns rays shining through clouds was heavenly.

You have to be in good health to hike up the short 45 degree trail to get to the Observation platform, which is cool on its own. It looks like a UFO. You wind your way up the ramp outside it to get to the top. Then you have 360 degree views . But I think only 280 degrees are mind blowing from the scope of distance you can see and the absolute beauty at Sunset. You should see ALL the professional photographers taking hundreds of shots while the sun quickly disappears while leaving a rainbow of colors before darkness takes over.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    Lucy, she's nearly doubled in size since we got her in February...

l5pm6psthqvg.jpg
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Very cool iguana Ron!

This is Chester, my daughter Kara's beardie. He's about 5 months old. Still not sure if he's a he or a she - still too young to tell. Bearded dragons make great first reptiles.

h3pvubrl6ff1.jpg

x7g6m8jogf29.jpg
  • pitdogg2

Dust Bunny
  • txcoastal1
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Dust Bunny

Cute one though ;)

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    as seen Someplace Else... I thought this handy guide would be helpful here, too.

t0s4yadm0nky.png

• pitdogg2
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    as seen Someplace Else... I thought this handy guide would be helpful here, too.

t0s4yadm0nky.png

The 130 amp is an antique better hold onto it.
  • lightman1
    scubalab wrote: »
    Very cool iguana Ron!

This is Chester, my daughter Kara's beardie. He's about 5 months old. Still not sure if he's a he or a she - still too young to tell. Bearded dragons make great first reptiles.

h3pvubrl6ff1.jpg

x7g6m8jogf29.jpg

Dang, Al! You is a woolly mo fo!
    Pack it in, boys! We've found the missing link.
    I'll wager your recombinant DNA structure holds the key to proving the Theory of Evolution.......Darwin would be proud!

Somebody capture that man......for Science!
  • ggtd8d84lw9b.jpeg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant