FS: SDA SRS 1.2's

1235»

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,307
    It sucked though...
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    Why don't you guys try to meet in the middle?? It's not that much of a haul that way..
  • daddyjt
    1976doc wrote: »

At the time I got them, I had no idea the Pandora's box these things are :wink:

Please explain[/quote]

Tweeter upgrades, rings, Dynamat, binding post plates, interconnect cable, crossover upgrades, and dreadnoughts.

It is very easy to surpass the cost of the speakers themselves, with just a few upgrades... not a complaint mind you, just an observation:-)
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Why don't you guys try to meet in the middle?? It's not that much of a haul that way..

Vegas baby!!!

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• kmeek
    kmeek Posts: 225
    Yeah the drive is do-able but the timing sucks for me. I bought a pair of 2.3's about 3 weeks ago that depleted my Polk discretionary funding account. :'(

You tell me? Non-TL pair of 2.3's or Original pair of SRS's?
    Should I have buyers remorse or not?
  • daddyjt
    kmeek wrote: »
    Yeah the drive is do-able but the timing sucks for me. I bought a pair of 2.3's about 3 weeks ago that depleted my Polk discretionary funding account. :'(

You tell me? Non-TL pair of 2.3's or Original pair of SRS's?
    Should I have buyers remorse or not?

Not, IMHO.

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,837
    Both are underrated on this Fourm IMO!! The bonus to the 2.3's is you can use the dreadnought, and use non common ground amps, you can't do that with the SRS's..
  • kmeek
    kmeek Posts: 225
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Both are underrated on this Fourm IMO!! The bonus to the 2.3's is you can use the dreadnought, and use non common ground amps, you can't do that with the SRS's..

Yes you can! (for the 2.3's). And now that I have two of your excellent cases I will have an 800VA-DN to drive my SRS2's and a 1000VA-DN to drive my 2.3's (yet another reason why I don't have any money...lol!)
  • daddyjt
    In the process of finishing the basement, and moved everything from one side to the other (again), and came across these beauties, living under a canvas drop cloth. Made me think of Josh, and my trip to Denver. Hope he’s doing well.

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Slacker @daddyjt

I can’t argue with you, for the most part;-)

To be clear, all the audio gear is covered and/or boxed to protect from drywall dust ATM...

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn