Let's see your POLK set up!

Comments

• oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Favorite thread. Like going to a museum without having to brave the cold.

Awesome stuff folks!!!!
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    I have the SDA 2B's with Matt's signature set up in the living room but I need to clean that up a bit to get a good picture. Currently there are shipping boxes everywhere from holiday shopping, car parts and so on.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited December 2016
    Jstas wrote: »
    But then you can't see the speakers, @mdaudioguy

cx0sivd3tcnx.jpg

Vanishing Series.
    Can't see 'em.
    Seems like everything is in order here... ;)

+10 on how it sounds too.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • whwl812wodm8.jpg
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    lightman1 wrote: »
    xm72a9wlqe0p.jpg

No pics of my many Polk speakers, but I have this stunning shot of me.
    A pleasure to meet you Megan.

you honestly look healthier hope the backing off of the smoke and sippin is helpin, we need you guys around
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    My "compact" living in a hotel room Polk rig.

wao0an6twesx.jpg
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited December 2016
    My Polk setup
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • D2Lo
    D2Lo Posts: 352
    Older pics

Nice shots! I always liked the design of the original LSi's
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    D2Lo wrote: »
    Older pics

Nice shots! I always liked the design of the original LSi's

Thanks, I rarely get to pull out the DSLR anymore with 2 kids, but when I do I enjoy trying to take really good shots with different shutter speeds and flash temps.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    MrBuhl wrote: »
    My "compact" living in a hotel room Polk rig.

wao0an6twesx.jpg

I resemble that remark.....Super 8 motel and livin' large!
  • D2Lo
    D2Lo Posts: 352
    some bad **** amps you got there! What is the TT?
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2016
    My Polk setup
    rgjrc8l7eu6w.jpg
    The surround duties are handled by Polk AB-700 and AB-800 in-wall speakers. They use the same drivers types as the SDA speakers and are voice-matched to the 1.2TL's... The room itself was purpose built for these speakers to do their very best.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2016
    xm72a9wlqe0p.jpg

you honestly look healthier hope the backing off of the smoke and sippin is helpin, we need you guys around

Notice the 'Gassafy" truck behind him. Coincidence??? I think not. He is a brave man to be smoking, given he is so full of methane. >:);)

• lightman1
    xm72a9wlqe0p.jpg

Photo Shop, Scotty boy. I still have a sullen gray skin tone. Had to put some rosy hue back into my impeccable cheek bone stucture.
  • lightman1
    xm72a9wlqe0p.jpg

Notice the 'Gassafy" truck behind him. Coincidence??? I think not. He is a brave man to be smoking, given he is so full of methane. >:);)

Saw that name on the truck after taking the pic! Perfect accident!
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Lots of nice Polk stuff pictured here, my only question is which one of you yahoo's scared Megan from coming back?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ^^Lightman.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • nooshinjohn
    ^^Lightman.

DITTO....

• lightman1
    Yep. She saw how devastatingly handsome I am and swooned.
  • Nandikol
    Nandikol Posts: 109
    My Polk Rtia7 series .:)
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127

Yeah she was devastated all right...
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2016

Yeah she was devastated all right...

Polk is placing her on paid leave until she gets therapy dog and a safe space

• I'm glad to be apart of die hard polk fans as I am also I have a polk home theater and building another polk system in my bedroom I would post pics but don't know how on here.
  • Nandikol
    Nandikol Posts: 109
    Hey ... how to upload the pic ...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Click on the black icon with the folded top right corner, which will open your options.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    F1nut wrote: »
    Click on the black icon with the folded top right corner, which will open your options.

Don't you have to develop the film first?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    F1nut wrote: »

Don't you have to develop the film first?

That might help.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk