RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    Options
    Guess the old school guys get no love... lol ;)

Hey, I'm semi-old school!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Love the look of the audio rack.

They're not very sturdy ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Congrats to all that won prizes you all represent Polk Audio well lots of nice looking rigs on this thread!!!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Lookin' good Zach. Like the new rack. Fits the integrated much better!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    gce wrote: »
    I finally got around to building an audio rack. Here's a few pic's of my Polk living room setup.

ybcxw28zz550.jpg
    xob5x6hdye8z.jpg
    4a0i6pgegb6j.jpg

That is a beaut! What did you use for the shelving? I built a similar rack, but used 3/4" plywood doubled and trimmed with birch as my shelving. Yours looks much nicer. xdvicnv2w523.jpg
    605wfbexw1mw.jpg
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    Options
    stangman67 wrote: »
    Here is my 2 channel with a new Vti stand and the rest of my components finally in place. Me thinks i am done unless I find a cannot pass deal on some floorstanders. Really cannot get enough of it though

IMG_20170108_002028_zpsyjfrch0q.jpg

The VTI racks sure are a great value. I popped the caps off the posts and filled them with sand, then used red loctite on the caps so they don't fall off.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Hi All, if you haven't already heard - I've chosen a handful of the best photos our team saw here on the forum. They include @mdaudioguy, @MrBuhl, @mikeyb128, and @badchad ! I've already messaged each of you and will be sending out your Polk prizes next week. If you didn't win this time, don't worry, we'll be running contests in the future! So be sure to stay tuned!

I didn't see pictures of the setup @mdaudioguy has.

IwannaseeIwannaseeIwannaseeIwannasee!!!!!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    edited January 2017
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    gce wrote: »
    I finally got around to building an audio rack. Here's a few pic's of my Polk living room setup.

ybcxw28zz550.jpg
    xob5x6hdye8z.jpg
    4a0i6pgegb6j.jpg

That is a beaut! What did you use for the shelving? I built a similar rack, but used 3/4" plywood doubled and trimmed with birch as my shelving. Yours looks much nicer. xdvicnv2w523.jpg
    605wfbexw1mw.jpg

Thanks, This is the first time I've done anything like this. I used 1" thick Pine and stained it with Red Walnut. I wanted to go with a hardwood but couldn't find what I wanted. I had no idea Pine would be hard to stain and hard to get straight but I managed to get her done.

Donet sale yourself short, you did a great job on your rack too!
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • mdaudioguy
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »

What? You missed gazing at my setup? Better go back and look again!
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Shenannigans!
    I'm not above that.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    mdaudioguy wrote: »

I
    mdaudioguy wrote: »

lightman1 wrote: »
    Shenannigans!
    I'm not above that.

I did.

I didn't see any pictures unless you posted it in your "Poof!" post and the "Poof!" means I missed it.

Then again, it does take a while for the pictures to load.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • mdaudioguy
    Options
    I did.

I didn't see any pictures unless you posted it in your "Poof!" post and the "Poof!" means I missed it.

Then again, it does take a while for the pictures to load.
    Lol! I never posted a pic of my setup, but I did post a pic of the Magnifi Mini under the Christmas tree that I gave to my son. I'm assuming that's what caught Megan's eye. Sorry to give you the run around... ;)

It's in this thread: http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/175129/polk-audio-magnifi-mini-an-ongoing-review
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    Wow! Received some tasty Polk swag in the mail today! Thanks!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mikeyb128
    Options
    MrBuhl wrote: »
    Wow! Received some tasty Polk swag in the mail today! Thanks!

Me too! Not home to check out what Ive got yet.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Options
    pyq9wv9n4e07.jpg

I was shocked! (and very pleased), love the new vintag-y American Hi-Fi!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mikeyb128
    Options
    MrBuhl wrote: »
    pyq9wv9n4e07.jpg

I was shocked! (and very pleased), love the new vintag-y American Hi-Fi!

Cool! I hope I get some coasters!
    2 channel:
    Theater:

• mikeyb128
    Options
    I received the same package! Love the coasters, the ear buds look very nice, I actually needed a new pair for the gym. Thank you Polk and Megan!
    I have enough buttons to hand out to family and friends.
    2 channel:
    Theater:

• mdaudioguy
    Options
    My box of goodies arrived yesterday. Pretty awesome!

Thanks Megan, and thanks Polk! :)
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    I think @Jstas got gipped!

Anyway, better late than never:

yip1aryy5ukh.jpg
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    I think @Jstas got gipped!

yip1aryy5ukh.jpg

Something seems a bit "off" in that set up, Master P.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Yea, I mounted the tv off center on purpose with a previous setup but for the life of me, I cannot remember why. I'm just too lazy (or too busy more like it) to change it now...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Options
    I know I am late, Don't need the T-shirt but the wife likes it.

here is my setup with 2 RTi8 TSX250C in a custom made stand
    fmgms6a8owjg.jpg
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    mrloren wrote: »

fmgms6a8owjg.jpg

Is that an audiophile grade fan ? Just askin'.....my wife has to have a fan blowing on her at all times. I walk in my bedroom and it's like walking into that Tornado movie with Helen Hunt.

Upgrade that power cord on the fan and change the caps for a better and quieter performance. ;)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    mrloren wrote: »

fmgms6a8owjg.jpg

Is that an audiophile grade fan ? Just askin'.....my wife has to have a fan blowing on her at all times. I walk in my bedroom and it's like walking into that Tornado movie with Helen Hunt.

Upgrade that power cord on the fan and change the caps for a better and quieter performance. ;)

Yes she always has to have the fan on...errrr. When I watch a movie or listen to music that fan is out of the room.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • Luciano JS
    Options
    No more shirt? Megan B)
    This is set 5.1. I also have a Stereo with LSIM 703. Then I post photos.
    Hugs

fad74rw03q6e.jpg
    nvbgekbd0da3.jpg
    17kp9req2tp6.jpg
    e0s02slgqc1z.jpg
    tqdbjfnjejkf.jpg
    37ctr5a0l8gb.jpg

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Are they going to grow into Model 10's
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a