Straight up cash karma

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    That is a hoot Rob! I have an uncle in Chi town. Total Po-Wop....His words, not mine, no offence meant. (CYA disclaimer). Looks just like some of those pics. The stories of him growing up will leave you in stitches.
    My cousin played for the Cubs in the late sixties. John Dudek(?) And just to hear those two go at it and my aunt putting her barbs in were some classic moments.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    r8eo8dzgpajv.png
    lightman1 wrote: »
    lgkyawdarv6h.jpg

2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • lightman1
    Soooo....I just spent a shhhite of load of money on one set of speaker cables for all music. And you tell me that I need different cables for different types of music. ??? Back to the drawing board... Dam you Rob. I thought I had it figured out.
    Yor number has been scratched. Sucks to be you.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Soooo....I just spent a shhhite of load of money on one set of speaker cables for all music. And you tell me that I need different cables for different types of music. ??? Back to the drawing board... Dam you Rob. I thought I had it figured out.
    Yor number has been scratched. Sucks to be you.

Try to help a guy out, this is the thanks I get.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • lightman1
    How much for the Belden jazz cables?
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    Great Karma. Not in, but if I were, I'd pick 81.
  • lightman1
    edited January 2016
    DaveMuell wrote: »
    Great Karma. Not in, but if I were, I'd pick 81.

Well shoot fire, Dave!!! Where in the hell have you been? You're in for 81. Don't care what you say....if you win, you have the option of re-karma. Deal?
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    3c59wfgsqmx0.png

Dude....I haven't stopped laughing for the last 15 minutes. :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Rules dictate I'm not in but may the karma be with you. You might be a troll but you sure are a nice troll. ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • lightman1
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Rules dictate I'm not in but may the karma be with you. You might be a troll but you sure are a nice troll. ;)

F**k you
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124

read further into the thread he scratched the original rules...give it a shot besides you have a chunk posts or were those troll posts ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    Pick a # biotch! Time is of the essence. 1-16-2016. 12 noon. Pick now

• Nightfall
    I'll check if its taken after work but today is my birthday so I'd like 115

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Willow wrote: »
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:

Note to self, if ever meeting EndersShadow, either fist bump or bro-hug...

DONT DO ANY OF IT!!!

He doesn't shower of brush his teeth either. :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Nightfall wrote: »

Happy Birthday
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • txcoastal1

Happy Birthday

Ahhh good catch...Happpy BDayyy
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• lightman1

Happy Birthday whatever you're name is!!!!!!!!
    115 is yours..
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Willow wrote: »
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:

Note to self, if ever meeting EndersShadow, either fist bump or bro-hug...

DONT DO ANY OF IT!!!

He doesn't shower of brush his teeth either. :D

Nope not at all. I just drink lots of Listerine.... It also makes me feel really loopy.....

Oh it's probably the alcohol content.... But that makes it fun lol...

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,567
    196 taken yet?
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    halo71 wrote: »
    196 taken yet?

I took it twice... >:)
  • Nightfall
    If I win I will karma my Polk RTA-12's

• teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    VERY nice karma here, guys!

If I'm lucky enough to win, I trust that you will trust me to do something very unselfish with the coin.

Thanks for the opportunity - and the good humor of this thread.

My # picks (please give me the first one that's not already taken):
  • lightman1
    Teekay in at 163..good to go.
    Tic Tac Tic Toc......closer still.
  • Nightfall
    3.5 hours

Come on, no whammys, no whammys, big money!

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    If I win, I'm going buy ALL of the soiled underwear on eBay and rekarma to some lucky individual.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    If I win, "bunch of hookers and cocaine" like my hero in Vegas.
  • txcoastal1

• txcoastal1
    here you go

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    Generous, fun karma! Congrats TNHNDYMAN.