Expanded ignore list

Hello,
The number of members that can be added to an ignore list has been raised to 50.
Enjoy, Ken

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    You have no idea how much I love you at this very instant.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    In with 49....wait...this isn't a Karma ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    tonyb wrote: »
    Welcome to my newly expanded ignore list... ;)

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tonyb
    Welcome to my newly expanded ignore list... ;)
    Just curious....wondering if you get a badge if you hit 50.

I know a lot of you guys wanted an expanded ignore list but seriously, how many can you actually have ? Your missing out on some fine....and cheap I might add, entertainment.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nooshinjohn
    are there even 50 of us left?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    What happens if I put myself on the ignore list?
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • nooshinjohn
    DSkip wrote: »
    What happens if I put myself on the ignore list?

You might finally stop talking to yourself.
    Sounds like Jstas might finally get relief...

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    Any chance for 150?
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Any chance for 150?

There seriously are not that many of us around anymore...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    I know a lot of you guys wanted an expanded ignore list but seriously, how many can you actually have ?

I had at least 100 on the old format.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    "I can't abide useless people."

Feel free to ignore me because I will happily continue to attack your blatant ignorance.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • F1nut
    There's that PeeU smell again.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,708
    F1nut wrote: »
    There's that PeeU smell again.

Try changing your depends.

• F1nut
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Try changing your depends.

Spoken like a guy with plenty of personal experience with something...for a change.

President of Club Polk

• seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    I have yet to add anyone to the ignore list, you all know too much more than me. BTW, how are y'all doing?
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    I know a lot of you guys wanted an expanded ignore list but seriously, how many can you actually have ? Your missing out on some fine....and cheap I might add, entertainment.

This is the only reason I've never used the ignore list. You just can't buy entertainment like this! Sometimes you guys get me laughing so hard that I have to clean the coffee or coke cola off my monitors.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • nooshinjohn
    There are some that are just not worth hearing from.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    What I'm waiting for is the government to start tattoo'in everyone with scannable barcodes. I'm writing an app that uses this feature on my iPhone. You play some
    music in your car I don't like. FFFFfffffttt.
  • tonyb
    gimpod wrote: »

This is the only reason I've never used the ignore list. You just can't buy entertainment like this! Sometimes you guys get me laughing so hard that I have to clean the coffee or coke cola off my monitors.

Amen Tony, kinda like a Vegas show.....2 shows a night 7 nights a week baby. Only thing missing is the free Buffet.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I for one enjoy the entertainment, kinda like as the saga turns so does the days of our lives! However I could see using it if someone really goes on your nerves and flips your switch, no reason to get all riled up and raise your blood pressure over some ignorant individual :#
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,760
    Ignore list? I thought the policy was to just ban the obnoxiously unlovable. >:)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • [Deleted User]
    What if I put my wife on this? :*
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Then...NO SOUP FOR YOU!
  • [Deleted User]
    :o can you reverse this process?
  • 11tsteve
    11tsteve Posts: 1,166
    does the ignore list extend to messaging?
    Polk Lsi9
    N.E.W. A-20 class A 20W
    NAD 1020 completely refurbished
    Keces DA-131 mk.II
    Analysis Plus Copper Oval, Douglass, Morrow SUB3, Huffman Digital
    Paradigm DSP-3100 v.2
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    Peace on this forum and goodwill to all Polkies. :)
    shuddup X or you're next. lol :D

I disabled signatures.
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,497
    Guess I'll stop posting all together. I must be on everyone's ignore list.
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    I sorry did you say something.
    mnpcg0yxo5ln.jpg
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Why is Lisa Loeb screaming? Perhaps he didn't want to "stay".
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Ignore list? What's this?
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren