Polk Audio Hitmaster - Gaming Loudspeaker - Demo

Options

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OK, give me a couple days to get caught up but we're moving forward again.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Serendipity - A new label was sent to Messiah and I've spoken with him so all is well. Thanks Christopher!!

Technokid from Canada is going to send his to Nebborjk.

Coolsax - How you doing so far?

We have lost one Hitmaster to Kawizx9r(Freddy), as it seems he's decided to keep it instead of returning it to Polk or letting any Polkies play with it. He hasn't responded to any emails and I hope he is ok but for now that Hitmaster is gone.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • TECHNOKID
    TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mark, in order to comply with the above you need to provide me with some details. Labels with address etc... Sorry, has I pointed out I'm just out out of the hospital and need to get reaquainted with the forum (my first post since out of Hospital).

I have medical apointments just about every day next week and it should be a good opportunity to drop by Fedex. Simply provide me with as much shipping details as possible.

NOTE: I will not be as active as I use to on the forum as I am trying to discipline my self to surf the net only once a day but I will read and reply as soon as I am aware of your post or email... sorry for the inconvenience...

Cheers!
    Rene
    DARE TO SOAR:
    “Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)
  • coolsax
    coolsax Posts: 1,824
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Doro, I haven't received it yet. do you have a tracking number?
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+
    TT - Pro-ject Classic SB with Sumiko Bluepoint.

TV 3.1 system -
    Denon 3500 -> Dynaudio Excite 32/22
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mmadden - Did you ship? Do you need new labels?

Nevermind, looks like another non-shipment completed. FedEx is sending you another round of labels.
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Mmadden - Did you ship? Do you need new labels?

Nevermind, looks like another non-shipment completed. FedEx is sending you another round of labels.

I never got the label when you originally sent it for some reason-Did you get the PM and email I sent last week asking about it?

It's been ready to go--just waitin' on a label. :)

-peace

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm sending it to the email I have on record.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mike - I'm sending them to the email you gave me that has your actual name in it....should it go to the work email? I checked my PM's...must've missed it sorry.
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Are there any Canadians in, around, near or East of Ottawa, Montreal...that would like to demo the Hitmaster? We have one in Canada that the user is willing to ship to another Canadian. The only catch is you have to pick up teh shipping to the next Canadian. I would expect that to be around $15.

Just figured I'd ask since we don't often get things up to you guys and want to extend the opportunity to you.

Let me know as soon as you can.
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I just got this today... been busy doing homework so I haven't gotten the chance to really demo it yet.

Thanks Polk Audio!
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!
  • TECHNOKID
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Serendipity - A new label was sent to Messiah and I've spoken with him so all is well. Thanks Christopher!!

Coolsax - How you doing so far?

We have lost one Hitmaster to Kawizx9r(Freddy), as it seems he's decided to keep it instead of returning it to Polk or letting any Polkies play with it. He hasn't responded to any emails and I hope he is ok but for now that Hitmaster is gone.
    Are there any Canadians in, around, near or East of Ottawa, Montreal...that would like to demo the Hitmaster? We have one in Canada that the user is willing to ship to another Canadian. The only catch is you have to pick up teh shipping to the next Canadian. I would expect that to be around $15.

Just figured I'd ask since we don't often get things up to you guys and want to extend the opportunity to you.

Let me know as soon as you can.
    nebborjk

Member Sales Rating: ()

Technokid,

Have you had a chance to ship the Hitmaster yet?
    If so can you send me the tracking #?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Negative Kevin. I asked Mark for your coordinates but I was then asked if we could get the Hitmaster to a few more Canadians before it goes back to the US. Mark hasn't received any interest from any other Canadians yet. Let's be a little patient and see what Mark comes up with. As soon as Mark tells me what to do and provide me some coordinates I'll proceed.

If any Canadians are interested, better respond to Mark soon or you'll loose your chance. Other people are anxious to demo this fine monitor ;)

Cheers!
    Rene
    DARE TO SOAR:
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kevin - It was my intention to use Rene's as an addition to the roster but it's more expensive to ship back than it is worth. I'll get you rotated in next and out of cycle ok? Sorry for the mixup.

Rene - Enjoy your new Hitmaster, as it's yours to own from here on out. You put the most effort towards reviews and local demos based on this thread alone, so it seems only fitting that you should keep it. That, and no other Canadians spoke up and said they wanted to try it out....guess it's just luck then. Thanks for your time and effort.
  • TECHNOKID
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DARE TO SOAR:
  • coolsax
    edited March 2010
    Options
    any word if mmadden has shipped out yet?
    Main 2ch -
    BlueSound Node->Ethereal optical cable->Peachtree Audio Nova 150->GoldenEar Triton 2+

TV 3.1 system -
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My wife told me it was picked up by FedEx on Monday morning--I would have thought you'd have it by now. Let me see if I can find the tracking #...

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • coolsax
    edited March 2010
    Options
    got it last night, looking forward to playing with it this weekend if i can.. MIL is in town though so we'll see.
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • coolsax
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hey Doro, I'm pretty much ready to send this on... will run it through a few more paces this weekend, but I should be ready to try and get it out to the next person on monday if you need me to.
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • Serendipity
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Doro,

I'm waiting to send this on... I will take pictures of the Hitmaster setup if necessary?
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

• dorokusai
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Labels have been sent to Alexander & Randy for Nebborjk & Edbert.

Freddy (KAWIZX9R) has decided to not return his demo Hitmaster and would rather keep it for himself. Sorry but that's out third one that could have been for rotation for you guys. I hope this doesn't become a pattern.
  • Serendipity
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shipped! Let me know when it arrives.
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

• edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cool! Can't wait to check this thing out and see what it can do!
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • coolsax
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dropped off this morning, you should be getting it pretty quick Edbert as its only a days drive.
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • edbert
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank you coolsax and thank you Mark for keeping this going.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • edbert
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Received the Hitmaster tonight and it's already hooked up to the iPod playing some tunes. This little thing is pretty impressive so far.

Hey coolsax, are you a Hippo? One of my wife's roommates was a Taylor Duck!

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • coolsax
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no i'm not.. i'm actually from Plano ,wildcat,originally but went to UT and stayed in the Austin area. My wife and I now live in Hutto
    Main 2ch -

TV 3.1 system -
  • nebborjk
    nebborjk Posts: 425
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I received the Hitmaster yesterday. First impression is really good after a few numbers on guitar hero. More to follow in the coming days.
    Proud SOPA Member since 2005!
  • edbert
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey Doro! My time is up and I have this ready to send on. Shoot me the label and it will go out tomorrow! This thing was a lot of fun and the review should be up by this weekend.

Thanks!

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • nebborjk
    nebborjk Posts: 425
    edited April 2010
    Options
    edbert wrote: »
    Hey Doro! My time is up and I have this ready to send on. Shoot me the label and it will go out tomorrow! This thing was a lot of fun and the review should be up by this weekend.

Thanks!

Ditto.
    Proud SOPA Member since 2005!
  • edbert
    edited May 2010
    Options
    (Walks up to the microphone, blows into it a couple times, taps it a few times...) "Uuhhhh. Is this thing on?" :D

I'm still enjoying the Hitmaster but will begrudgingly pass it on when you are ready Mark!

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • dorokusai
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'll do the label thing this weekend, sorry been lazy and busy guys.