Would you like to have lunch with Catherine Bell?

2»

Comments

• wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited March 2008
    exalted512 wrote: »
    If anyone knows the answer to that question, its Macleod.
    -Cody

Ha Ha.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited March 2008
    mantis wrote: »
    Didn't she play in a Highlander movie? Kate I believe she played with Duncan???

No that was Lisa Barbuscia in the 4th Highlander movie Highlander End Game. She played Kate who was supposed to be Duncans wife a couple centuries ago. Most of us Highlander purists dismiss this as it was established in the series that not only has Duncan never been married but that he would never get married. But then with Highlander purists, only the first Highlander film and this one actually exist. The 2nd and 3rd were so ridiculous and just flat out bad that nobody accepts them nor do they accept the 6th season as it was pretty stupid too. End Game wasnt all that either. It couldve been 10 times better but they screwed it up. There is a 5th one that went straight to video but Im afraid to watch it.

And I know what youre thinking and yes, Im a total dweeb and never got laid in high school.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited March 2008
    Damn I should have paid closer attention....she only sold for $4k. I could have bought her with my credit card. :(
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
    Only $4K!? She is hotter than all the rest. Damn shame.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited March 2008
    ^^^^+1! She's WAY hotter than Scarlett!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited March 2008
    Just damn, I could just sell a few amps...:)