We all have owned a car or two in our time so which one was your favorite?

13»

Comments

• dfranks
    dfranks Posts: 207
    edited February 2008
    I liked my 70 olds 442 spent about 5 years building it and then sold it, for my 88 Porche 911 SC. The porsche was loads of fun and attention getting.... But my favorite and quickest , is my 06 Ram 2500 with a 5.9l turbocharged Cummins and with all my upgrades and goodies I am sitting at 430HP and 860lb of torque.
  • Polkemon
    Polkemon Posts: 144
    edited February 2008
    Hell YA my kind of TOPIC!!!!

I love cars and have had atleast 25 in the past 15 years.
    My Favorite is my two day old Black 2007 Jaguar XKR 2nd would be my past 2002 Silver Jaguar S-Type (Never seen a car get so many looks and SWEET RIDE DUDE) and you can buy them for 15-20 thousand all day long but for some reason people see JAG and the leaper on the front and they think 100 Grand. I also had a Mint Yellow 71 454 4 speed Corvette for Years before I sold it. Bought it with 40,000 Original Miles. I also love my 2002 Ram Air 6 Speed Trans Am. I just love all autos!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Make!!!! Well not every make LOL!!

I just thank god for starting my Landscaping business with my wife 8 years ago because this is what made it possible to get some nice cars and 3 months off to play with them!!!

I also love my 2007 Tahoe!! Outstanding Ride and Comfort (Family SUV)
    Donny
    NEWEST RIDE:
    2006 Silver Jaguar XKR Coupe with factory BBS 20" and upgraded Brembo Brakes from factory....
    Supercharger Pully Upgrade
    Air Intake
    Mina Exhaust System....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (Daily Driver):
    Front Doors POLK sr6500
    Amp front JL 450/4
    Amp Sub JL 500/1
    Sub JL 10w6

(Work Trucks)
    2005 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.6L V-8
    All Stock!!! In the process of changing this.

2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab 6.6L Diesel
  • Gadabout
    Gadabout Posts: 1,072
    edited February 2008
    My '68 Firebird - 400 Big Block all matching numbers. Bought it in 83. It was a love / hate relationship. I loved having and driving the car. I hated working on it every weekend. Finally, my hatred got the better of me and I sold it (made a bit of profit too).

Now, I realize how much I loved that car and I hate that I sold it.

The relationship continues.

Scott
    Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid. ..... Frank Zappa
  • Barnestormer
    Barnestormer Posts: 27
    edited February 2008
    I'm with dfranks.....CTD all the way. Being from TX where it is a state law to have at least one pickup per family - I love my Dodge RAM 2500. Best vehicle to pulll the other favorite ride which is a 2008 CJ-7. The last original stock parts were removed in early January, leaving only portions of the original frame. So we gave it a new model year, more fitting of it's age. :D
    Eric 'Barnestormer' Barnes

Rollover Ratio - .5:2 :confused: