Interesting Article

13»

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    And, I guess I just don't belong here. I don't think I'm the poorer for that. And, I wish this forum a warm farewell.

Goodbye.

Ron

This is GREAT news.

BL
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited February 2008
    Whooo---Haaaa :D
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2008
    Sean, I am with you. So, how can we get the permit back? Can one of the mods step up and start one? :)
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited February 2008
    Polk was just a cover up for me to view TBT. If "she" asked what I was doing on the net, I would just tell her I was surffin Polk and everything was okie dokie.
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2008
    It makes no difference to me since he has been on my ignore list for quite some time. It had NOTHING to do with the TBT. I have millions of similar images at my disposal with a few clicks of the mouse so it was of no great loss to me.

I did take exception to some of his points of view which are diametrically opposed to mine. He spent more time on that stuff instead of audio...I know what they are...I don't care to discuss them...I don't want to read them...so I ignore him. Stays...goes...no matter...have a life...whatever.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2008
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited February 2008
    Demiurge wrote: »
    brian0421iz6.jpg

HAHAHA, great stuff!

"Biggus...Diccus"
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2008
    Well, I see that our buddy is visiting, just not posting.

HI RON!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin