Bought me a house!

MacLeod
MacLeod Posts: 14,358
edited January 2008 in The Clubhouse
Yessir, we finally did it after 4 years of shopping and trying to get our financial situation in a position to own a house! Got the keys yesterday afternoon!

Im stoked! This is my first house and Im chomping at the bit to get it set up. Its a beautiful house in my home town of Ringgold, GA just across the TN border. Its only 3 years old and the former owner was a mechanical engineer and you know how obsessive those guys are so this is one well maintained house!

Best of all, it has a finished basement which will become my longtime dream of having a home theater!

The upstairs has a sitting room which will become my dedicated 2 channel room.

And the garage is HUGE! Plenty of room for both cars with tons of space for a work area!

Its the perfect house for car audio, home audio and home theater!

And yes, Ill be getting a part time job to support those 3 activities!

Yessir, Im soon to become a home audio fanatic! Before you know it Ill be on here touting the benefits of Signal Cable over Audioquest and getting up to speed on the latest tube tech. :D Let the spending begin!

6xieecn.jpg
polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
Post edited by MacLeod on

Comments