The cake is a lie
    The cake is a lie
    The cake is a lie
    The cake is a lie

Oh wait, you said Polk Audio quotes...
  • jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited January 2008
    Can I nominate a whole thread? The "How to **** at work" was absolutely classic ... jstas, bobman, BaggedLancer, doro and others all had hilarious responses and I can't just single out one or two to nominate.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60686
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2008
    jwhitakr wrote: »
    Can I nominate a whole thread? The "How to **** at work" was absolutely classic ... jstas, bobman, BaggedLancer, doro and others all had hilarious responses and I can't just single out one or two to nominate.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60686

Ahh yes, that was a great thread and it contained very valuable information contrary to other threads on here.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Do you keep an effin' scrapbook with this **** in it or something? :confused:

There is a little hot spot on that thin blue line called, "Search," "Advanced Search" plus I remember his quotes cause I've had to change my pants and a shirt on few occassions after pissing myself or shooting coffee out of my nose.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2008
    tonyb wrote: »
    Way too much time on your hands Joe,but your right,GG has had me spitting coffee on my screen more than a few times over the years.Thats just the way he is though,to the point,no B.S.,tell it like it is with no PC involved......and I gotta say,I like it.

Yep you are right, I listened to two double LPs last night and four single LPs.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited January 2008
    PolkThug wrote: »
    Just do a search for "airhole" :D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited January 2008
    This just in......
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Those of you who don't like it are free to ignore the thread!
    Uh huh. :rolleyes:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited January 2008
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I still love "T Unit616" response of: "but I AM dumb." That **** was funny as hell. Wish I could find the original thread...

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42802&highlight=dumb&page=2
    T_Unit616 wrote: »
    ......That was prolly the dumbest question anybody has ever asked in history but I am dumb and I just want this to work!....

LOL Funny stuff. Post 52.:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited January 2008
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Those of you who don't like it are free to ignore the thread!
    Pot, Kettle, Black!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10