A note to Justin

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
Justin:

Over the past week especially, I know you must be sitting at your desk wishing you could select all of us forum members and delete us from existance. "select all--->delete--->my job is easy again!" You really do have, what amounts to, a pain in the **** babysitting job on that forum. I think this past week kinda topped it off.

I'd just like to let you know that you're appreciated around here and we do realize it's a pain in the **** job at times. I've worked on being a kinder gentler forum member of late. I've had my PMSing moments, but snapped out of it.

Justin, hang in there bud! If ya ever want to just kick back for a few cold ones and watch some boobies bounce around to take your mind off of the babysitting job, several rounds are on me at the Glorious Gentlemens Gold Club. Titties and beer can do a mind some good!

Have a great holiday!!!

Strong Bad
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    We love you man.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    How about nobody whine to Justin till after Christmas;)

Thanks
    Merry Christmas Justin!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007
    a merry christmas and happy holiday Justin. See, we don't hate you....................more than anyone else :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    Jeeeeezzzzz...what ever happened to the Babe Thread Ninja???? I guess you run out of paper bags????

Just kidding. I do appreciate Justin's work, and for sure it must not be easy to put up with this bunch.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2007
    You da man Justin!!
  • Strong Bad
    edited December 2007
    Ricardo wrote: »
    Jeeeeezzzzz...what ever happened to the Babe Thread Ninja???? I guess you run out of paper bags????

Just kidding. I do appreciate Justin's work, and for sure it must not be easy to put up with this bunch.

The other night, I went for my planned attack on Justin. I parked a block away, ran up to his porch, lit the bag and tossed it. I ran back to my truck and to my horror, it was up on blocks and all 4 tires were gone with a note taped to the door that read...

"Clean the crap off the porch and ya get your tires back! You just got owned by the Polk Forum Ninja...****!!!"

His porch is the cleanest in the neighborhood!
    No excuses!
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    John you **** Kisser you must of felt your name was #1 or actually cared.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited December 2007
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    ...I know you must be sitting at your desk wishing you could select all of us forum members and delete us from existance. "select all--->delete--->my job is easy again!"

Yes, yes I do wish this very much. ;) You ****.
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    If ya ever want to just kick back for a few cold ones and watch some boobies bounce around to take your mind off of the babysitting job, several rounds are on me at the Glorious Gentlemens Gold Club. Titties and beer can do a mind some good!

Why thank you very much, I may just have to take you up on this one.

Have a great Christmahanukwanzica everyone!

~Justin
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    -justin- wrote: »
    Yes, yes I do wish this very much. ;) You ****.

Why thank you very much, I may just have to take you up on this one.

Have a great Christmahanukwanzica everyone!

~Justin

He has offended me. If one more Polkie joins me on an email crusade we can have him deleted:p
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited December 2007
    I'm on the fence.
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited December 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    we can have him deleted:p

Wow! That's a little strong to want him to be deleted. I mean, banning is pretty harsh, but deleting him? It's the holidays man, cut him a break.

Thanks for what you do Justin.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited December 2007
    I'm on the fence as to wishing that the fence you are on is the barbed or sharp pointed picket style. ;)

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Strong Bad
    edited December 2007
    I'm on the fence.

and I'm betting the neighbors start throwing rocks at him while he's on the fence and howling like that. :D
    No excuses!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited December 2007
    I guess that I'm in the yard,, thanks Justin,,for all that you do,,Merry Christmas.:)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    Merry Christmas Justin.

Hopefully all these whackjobs in here will be busy on Christmas Day so that you have a quiet & peaceful day with your family.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited December 2007
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Justin. Day care is a ruff job but 24hr a day is bull spit. It must be ruff weighing free of speech with the right to b*tch and complain. Where it offends a few vs the general forum public.

Good luck and thank you for doing the thankless,
    engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Merry Christmas Justin.

Hopefully all these whackjobs in here will be busy on Christmas Day so that you have a quiet & peaceful day with your family.

I can assure you that I have a feeling Justin will be no where near the Polk forums on Christmas day.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Justin, I think you are doing a great job! Staying neutral when there are rectims for personalities involved is about as difficult as it gets.

Thanks for doing a great job . . .

. . . oh yeah and BTW thanks for not hitting that little red button under my screen name!:D:p
  • Strong Bad
    edited December 2007
    disneyjoe7 wrote: »
    John you **** Kisser you must of felt your name was #1 or actually cared.

Is it that obvious I'm kissing ****? I can assure you my name is now off the delete list with that "Titties and Beer" offer. :D

Just say the word Justin. Don't think i'm footing the bill for a lapdance though.
    No excuses!
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited December 2007
    Thanks for everything Justin!

Happy Holidays everybody :)
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,444
    edited December 2007
    Merry Christmas Justin. I still love ya. :)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited December 2007
    Well .... I was just about to post some clever little ditties in the "Sona Rambling" thread, when .......... *POOF* !

..... Justin deep-sixed the thread.

..... Thanks Justin. You saved me from myself .

:)

If you're not going to be monitoring the site on Christmas, could you at least post your home phone number ? Just in case someone posts something that's questionable.

Thanks.

;)
    Sal Palooza
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Yes, make sure you post it publicly so someone can trace it, find out your address, and post of a picture of you, your family, and your house here on the forum. :rolleyes:
  • Strong Bad
    edited December 2007
    I think the forum needs to undergo some needed "maintenance" on X-mas day and will be offline for quite a while.

If it were me, I'd shut the damn webserver down for the day and say EFF YOU ALL!

3 1/2 hours till titties and beer!

John
    No excuses!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    I agree, shut it down for the 24th & 25th. Russman suggested read-only access. Perhaps it will force everyone to appreciate the holidays or chill out.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    Man.....drove home early from work, grabbed a beer, and sat down to see what was going on with that interesting thread......GONE?

The forum is going to be boring tonight. Let's pick it on dorokusai now!!!!

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Ricardo wrote: »
    The forum is going to be boring tonight. Let's pick it on dorokusai now!!!!

Lets do it, we already know he has a thing for original Polk stands.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Sona wrote: »

2. List all moderators currently documented and under the radar and inform users in your privacy policy what information about a forum member may be accessed.

Real forum members know the under the radar moderators...and they aren't under the radar and they aren't people you would think.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited December 2007
    Justin must feel like the one cop in a small town,where everone knows each other.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    Yes, make sure you post it publicly so someone can trace it, find out your address, and post of a picture of you, your family, and your house here on the forum. :rolleyes:

. . . in a PM none-the-less:rolleyes: