What does your home look like?

Comments

• Paul in Canada
    Paul in Canada Posts: 178
    edited December 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    I'm thinking about changing the colour.

That's a great looking place. I just got a pile of snow yesterday and I hope to start building on the weekend.
    Polk RTi 8's
    Polk CSi 5
    FXIA4"s
    Outlaw Audio M200 x2
    Denon AVR 2805
    Sony CDP C345
    Paradigm PW2200 Sub
    Panasonic 50"

"It's futile to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." demaples July 29/08
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited December 2007
    John in MA wrote: »
    Now that you've posted it, that's what my basement's going to look like tomorrow. :D

I thought that was disneyjoe's new job, not yours??? :)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    shack wrote: »
    I have it on good information that if they can find out addresses of newbies, Joe and his "goon squad" will go to their houses and pee on their shrubs and light bags of dog **** on the porch, ring the door bell and run. Jessie will park his van in front of their house and play disco music real loud. They are a vile bunch.....

LOL!!!

Well here is a picture of headquarters, inside and out . . . I had all the henchmen, goons, and cronies hide.:D;)
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited December 2007
    how1204_outhouse485x330.jpg

My house is jet powered.

That's one awesome jet-powered outhouse. Does it run on organic waste? :eek:
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited December 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    I've been warned by people in PM before to not make it easy for people here to acquire your personal info because they will use it against you.

Is this your first time on the site? :D
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    My home looks exactly like your home and after I bound and gag you, we'll play a couple of my favorite board games and talk about politics.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited December 2007
    LOL!!!

Well here is a picture of headquarters, inside and out . . . I had all the henchmen, goons, and cronies hide.:D;)

Lookin good Joe, Phyllisann did one hell of a job. :D
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    I wouldn’t suggest people post things like this. I've been warned by people in PM before to not make it easy for people here to acquire your personal info because they will use it against you. Some story about some guy and a retraining order. I didn’t know anything about it but there are a few guys who may use it against you later. I’ve already had people search my information and use it against me in PM.

Post 11 & 19, Silver wrote this;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Silverti
    I wouldn’t suggest people post things like this. I've been warned by people in PM before to not make it easy for people here to acquire your personal info because they will use it against you. Some story about some guy and a retraining order. I didn’t know anything about it but there are a few guys who may use it against you later. I’ve already had people search my information and use it against me in PM.

Quote:
    Fear this; I had a PM from a person here with my name, address, place of work and address, phone number and picture of me and my kids, all from info they got on me here on this site. Now, I work in the IT field and know how easy it really is to get this info so it didn’t surprise or "scare" me. So, I’m just saying...

How does someone send a pic in PM?
    Who sent it?
    and Why?
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • madmax
    edited December 2007
    There's a red, under my bed, and a little yellow man in my head...
    madmax

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Post 11 & 19, Silver wrote this;

Quote:

Quote:
    Fear this; I had a PM from a person here with my name, address, place of work and address, phone number and picture of me and my kids, all from info they got on me here on this site. Now, I work in the IT field and know how easy it really is to get this info so it didn’t surprise or "scare" me. So, I’m just saying...

How does someone send a pic in PM?
    Who sent it?
    and Why?

That’s all water under the bridge now. They didn’t send me a pic but referenced its location and what was in the pic. But I still have it in my PM box :)

But it is a little insight into why there were so many problems a few weeks ago.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • madmax
    edited December 2007
    Did anyone notice hearingimpared has santa, two snow ducks, a dog and a wreath all held prisoner in his home? If we can make out that license number we can send the polk mini-mafia to his house to free santa at least.
    madmax

• ben62670
    edited December 2007
    I am going to piss my pants:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • madmax
    edited December 2007
    Oh, and ben6270 is the guy standing in his house in FT LAUDERDALE with piss all over his pants. Should be easy enough to find him and check to see if he has santa's reindeer hidden in his garage.

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited December 2007
    That’s all water under the bridge now.
    Oh, I see.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ben62670
    edited December 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Oh, I see.

Some people you can just see right through.
    Sad very sad indeed.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Some people you can just see right through.
    Sad very sad indeed.

I agree, Im reading you like a book right now, Im seeing eye to eye with you here.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    madmax wrote: »
    Did anyone notice hearingimpared has santa, two snow ducks, a dog and a wreath all held prisoner in his home? If we can make out that license number we can send the polk mini-mafia to his house to free santa at least.
    madmax

Yeah man, I have nothing to fear about posting MY home or license information in our Club right here because as we all know I am the ringleader of the Polk mini-mafia!!!! LOL!!! Ho, Ho, Ho, Merrry Christmas everyone, Merry Christmas!
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited December 2007
    Is it sad that for some reason I read the title as "What does your wife look like?"

And I got excited.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    noimposse wrote: »
    Is it sad that for some reason I read the title as "What does your wife look like?"

And I got excited.

that was the babe thread that got shut down :)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited December 2007
    Yeah man, I have nothing to fear about posting MY home or license information in our Club right here because as we all know I am the ringleader of the Polk mini-mafia!!!! LOL!!! Ho, Ho, Ho, Merrry Christmas everyone, Merry Christmas!

Lol, Love you big guy! I think Santas been in the egg nog tonight.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ben62670
    edited December 2007

It sad, but check this out. A Santa got fired for saying Ho Ho Ho down here in a mall. I guess it is offensive to??? Hoes? Maybe?
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    Lookin good Joe, Phyllisann did one hell of a job. :D

Yes she did and she's still at it Phil!:)
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007

cmon now, if he cant talk to you, don't talk to him. you boys stay in your respective corners. We dont want Justn to stop the car and turn around now do we?
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited December 2007
    You guys are in rare form!:D Bring it on!:eek:
    Carl

• Systems
    edited December 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    cmon now, if he cant talk to you, don't talk to him. you boys stay in your respective corners. We dont want Justn to stop the car and turn around now do we?

I cant speak for Justin, but I’m pretty sure he reads through the lines, he’s a pretty smart guy. I've established to him my position on things and I think he respects it, I haven’t been banned yet but I know that if this keeps getting pushed, you'll see HI and I get banned at the same time. He has a lot of time here so you would think he would stop goating me out, he has a lot more to lose.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited December 2007
    looks like your goading him out way more than he is goading you. you have to have better things to do man....cmon
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Joe, when does my henchman status get upgraded? I don't feel like I'm part of the inner circle yet....and don't tell me when i get a turntable...not acceptable! :D
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    I gotta get outta here for awhile cuz it just doesn't end. GL CP.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    I don't know what is going on here entirely because my ignore list is blocking posts but it seems I am being falsely accused of something again.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007

You sit there and accuse him of talking about you without mentioning your name and then you talk about how you two aren't even supposed to have conversations together yet you go and quote him to mock his egg nog? Mean you are leaving me confused here...:confused::confused::confused:

Either ignore him or make amends, but don't sit there and mock the guy then go and hit the REPORT THIS POST button.....